1996 Mike Tyson VS 2000 David Tua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Mike Tyson VS 2000 David Tua

Who wins?.......

Tyson wins. Tyson is an all time great while Tua is just a rugged contender. I don't remember how good each of them were in those years but unless the 1996 Tyson was completely shot he beats Tau by UD. Tau was almost impossible to knock out.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      Who wins?.......
      tyson by easy stoppage or ud. his speed was leagues above tua's and that would be the difference in the fight

Comment

tua by late tko.

better stamina, better chin, tougher.

tyson will dominate early but gets tkod when he gasses.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          tua by late tko.

better stamina, better chin, tougher.

tyson will dominate early but gets tkod when he gasses.
          prime tyson had descent stamina and his chin was very solid. I just cant see any version of tua being able to beat a young prime tyson. he was just much too fast and tua wasnt an accurate puncher like tyson

Comment

tua.

tua has the chin, the neck fat, and athlteticisms to stay with tyson's fast twitch muscle fibers.

he is samoan and there's a lot of samoans in the nfl.

tyson is gonna gas, his brain deteriorating from syphilis, get caught.

its the classic shy, quiet, powerful ******ed monster beast vs the bully intellectual ruffian savage with a 13 inch penis. recorded in court during his bill cosby case.

tua has nani juice tapioca mix running through his veins. he can deal with tysons power, ATG staredown stare, and athleteicsm.

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
              prime tyson had descent stamina and his chin was very solid. I just cant see any version of tua being able to beat a young prime tyson. he was just much too fast and tua wasnt an accurate puncher like tyson
              solid chin but not tua level chin.

i'll go with the tougher, more durable guy.

tua power also stays to the late rounds, tyson power goes down the later the fight goes.

Comment

Tyson...by miles. Tua was merely good with a good punch, Tyson is an ATG and was still verging on being an exceptional heavyweight in 1996.

Comment

Working...
                X