No announcement yet.

anyone know what gamboa rehydration weight was

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    He wasn't able to do much of anything until he switched to southpaw.
    He got his ass beat worse as a southpaw until Gamboa started to get tired.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      Gamboa didn't really get tired on his own he got his legs beat out of under him by being crazy trading bombs and getting caught jumping in against a bigger man.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Gamboa didn't really get tired on his own he got his legs beat out of under him by being crazy trading bombs and getting caught jumping in against a bigger man.
        Not really he started to slow down before he started to get caught. Go watch the fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          Well, I guess Gamboa should have trained a little harder then.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Well, I guess Gamboa should have trained a little harder then.
            LOL "he got tired doe, he need a new trainer, crawford too tall doe"

Comment

Gamboa is too small for lightweight. I've been sayin it for a while but I rode out with my son on this one. He took the L but he will be back. And hopefully at 130. Garcia was being a bird and didn't wanna fight so Yuri went at TC. I ain't mad.

Comment

HBO put the weights up there and as close as I can remember Crawford was about 152 and Gamboa was about 145.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
                  LOL "he got tired doe, he need a new trainer, crawford too tall doe"
                  Those is all facts though. Gamboa got noticeably tired after he first 4 rds. He left the Cuban guy that's training Linares now and has his pops trainging him. And TC was too tall. Yuri was looking like a lil kid trying to hit an adult at times. Lol

Comment

Gamboa couldn't hurt Crawford, that was telling. After Crawford first turned southpaw Gamboa caught him flush on the chin with solid, solid right hooks yet Crawford didn't flinch.

Comment

Working...
                    X