Collapse
No announcement yet.

In shape Chavez knocks Ggg out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect a competitive fight... for about 3 or 4 rounds. GGG takes over when he finds the distance and Jr. takes some horrible punishment. Until he's dropped or the corner stops it.

Comment

But I do think Jr. is getting underestimated. GGG is going to be in a battle in spots. I'd say throughout. But Jr. still fights in spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny heard View Post
        If chavez has the right training camp, sparring and no weight trouble he puts gennady on the back foot and stops or Kniocks him out late
        I doubt it! Chavez has had 2 KO's in his last 10 fights. That's a 20% KO record. Not a puncher, just a face first brawler.

Comment

It's not impossible... But if it did happen it would be to the body.

So long as the "i have mad skills an can box and im lazy to fight tonight" version of Chavez stays home and he comes in motivated the GGG fight is a toss up. GGG seems more skilled but he's gotta come forward vs Chavez Jr which would make that an "ideal" matchup for Chavez with his physical attributes. We'll see though.

I'm curious as to how JR holds up taking heavy fire from the get go and how GGG holds up vs what he's taking along with body shots all night. I'm curious as to how GGG handles it late (if either makes it that far)

Comment

GGG is gonna chop down Chavez in a good fight while it lasts. If Jr wants the fight to last longer he needs to let his hands go early, not like in the Martinez fight when he only threw in the last two rounds.

Comment

Working...
            X