• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a lot of atheist in las begas?

Comment

Originally posted by User's Name View Post
      is there a lot of atheist in las begas?
      Probably. Vegas has more pretenders than an 80s synth pop band. This thread is just a joke on squeal who has slowly won me over even though I agree with him on nothing but thoroughness.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        If its worked even once many will try it. I've actually read the part about us being assets in some un contract but hes using it in legal context that may not be applicable. I think this judge may have nipped it in the ass.
        I don't think it has worked. Even once.

Comment

Probably. Vegas has more pretenders than an 80s synth pop band. This thread is just a joke on squeal who has slowly won me over even though I agree with him on nothing but thoroughness.

lol.

we will convert squeal to christianity someday...

Comment

Originally posted by User's Name View Post
            lol.

we will convert squeal to christianity someday...
            A bit late for that.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              A bit late for that.
              That mission would be completely unknown to me but if you ever did smell more than your eyes could see that would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I don't think it has worked. Even once.
                Slowing down the machine is a success to the oppressed.

Comment

Slowing down the machine is a success to the oppressed.
                  Generally speaking the machine makes up for the slowness by charging people with contempt of court and sending them to prison.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    JFK was assassinated by Elvis and Tupac after being paid a handsome fee by the Reptilian elite on a "murder for hire" contract paid for by big pharma to distract the American public while the Bilderberg group secretly sterilized the entire nation by contaminating our water sources with fluoride, spread chemtrails, surpressed free thought with HAARP, and established the New World Order.

After their establishment the New World Order combined forces with the Freemasons, al-Qaeda, and the Illuminati to travel back in time, bomb pearl harbor, commit the holocaust, and fake the moon landing before jumping forward in time to murder Princess Diana, commit 9/11, and start the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan all so that they could cover up the fact that George W Bush was actually a manchurian candidate put in power by the evil lord Xenu, who was actually the pilot of the unidentified alien spacecraft that crashed in Roswell back in 1947.

All good except one small correction. The holucaust never happened and just like the moon landing was also faked by time traveling Zionist's to draw sympathy towards the Jews, who are in fact Bilderberg, NWO etc,. which are basically just code words for ****'s and the Jew world Order.

Comment

Working...
                    X