No announcement yet.

DiBella says he will bet his home Sergio will Knockout Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
    considering they will never fight thats a pretty safe bet. But if they did he can kiss that home by cause the size difference is ridiculous
    Floyd and Pac are the same size height, if anything Floyd might be a little shorter and both have fought at 150. I personally don't think Pac or Floyd stand a chance against Sergio, the size difference and natural strength of a bigger guy is too much of an advantage. Sergio is better off going up in weight and challenging Ward, that would be a better accomplishment instead of picking of frail midgets

Last edited by FrankieBruno; 01-05-2013, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Floyd and Pac are the same size height, if anything Floyd might be a little shorter and both have fought at 150. I personally don't think Pac or Floyd stand a chance against Sergio, the size difference and natural strength of a bigger guy is too much of an advantage. Sergio is better off going up in weight and challenging Ward, that would be a better accomplishment instead of picking of frail midgets
      actually floyd is listed at 5'8" and Pac is 5'6.5"

so no they aren't the same height. that'd make no sense especially since floyd calls him a midget.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
        actually floyd is listed at 5'8" and Pac is 5'6.5"

so no they aren't the same height. that'd make no sense especially since floyd calls him a midget.
        1.5 inch difference is nothing, Floyd is a midget, he just has a complex. I bet that inch is because of Floyds abnormally large head

Either way Pac and Floyd dont stand a chance against Sergio, and Sergio knows this, thus he is ready to fight either man, they are looking for an easy pay day.

Sergio wants to prove himself go and fight Ward, Andre has called him out

Comment

1.5 inch difference is nothing, Floyd is a midget, he just has a complex. I bet that inch is because of Floyds abnormally large head

Either way Pac and Floyd dont stand a chance against Sergio, and Sergio knows this, thus he is ready to fight either man, they are looking for an easy pay day.

Sergio wants to prove himself go and fight Ward, Andre has called him out
          if i remember correctly martinez called out ward first, at 160 and ward shoo'd him off on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
            if i remember correctly martinez called out ward first, at 160 and ward shoo'd him off on twitter.
            first or second, all i know is ward called him out recently, that fight is far more realistic than Sergio draining himself to 150 for midgets.

Sergio is a opportunist, he will get no credit from me, for beating a floyd or a pacman, even if he drains himself to 150. Floyd nor Pac want to admit Sergio can beat them, boxers pride and everything, but most people know it is a impossible task for them and i rather not see them go out like that. I rather see Floyd vs Pac, which is a fair fight.

Comment

first or second, all i know is ward called him out recently, that fight is far more realistic than Sergio draining himself to 150 for midgets.

Sergio is a opportunist, he will get no credit from me, for beating a floyd or a pacman, even if he drains himself to 150. Floyd nor Pac want to admit Sergio can beat them, boxers pride and everything, but most people know it is a impossible task for them and i rather not see them go out like that. I rather see Floyd vs Pac, which is a fair fight.
              he said he'd make 154 comfortably for floyd. and floyd fights at 154. pacquiao already expressed he will never fight above 150 so in that case i dont see martinez making that weight healthy at all.

Comment

Floyd weighed 146 against Marquez.

Pac weighed 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Randomum View Post
                  Yeah well I'd bet my house, car, and left nut that David Haye would KO Ivan Calderon. Any takers? Lou?
                  LMAO

Comment

The middleweight champion would knock out a midget welterweight? No way!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
                      current version of pacquiao, maybe but a 2009 version who took margarito's best shots, not likely
                      lol.. maragrito hurt pacquiao atleast twice to both the body and head and hes not even a puncher. martinez would knock pacquiao cold, ive been saying so before he was knocked cold by marquez too.

pacquiao in his prime couldnt beat martinez even if they were the same size due to martinez' style and ability, taking the size into account pacquiao gets killed.

not bashing pacquiao though, its martinez whos making himself look bad calling out much smaller guys like pacquiao and mayweather who have no business at 160. especially when there are guys like geale in his own division.

Comment

Working...
                      X