Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word on if JMM is going to hire that same strength and conditioning coach??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any word on if JMM is going to hire that same strength and conditioning coach??

What was his name? Angel Hererrea then Angel something or other?
    Without that dude JMM is gonna get murked. He is too old he needs the juice

I hope to god he gets extra roided up for this fight.....

Comment

JMM said he may have to bring something different to win. I think he'll stick to throwing rocks and stones around for strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
        What was his name? Angel Hererrea then Angel something or other?
        Without that dude JMM is gonna get murked. He is too old he needs the juice
        In that case, he should order a few Ariza shakes and refuse to take a random blood test. Just to level the playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          In that case, he should order a few Ariza shakes and refuse to take a random blood test. Just to level the playing field.
          Dude that is my point Exactly!
          JMM is a G in my book but the last time they fought his shakes from that ANgel guy were better than the shakes from Ariza so I would asssume he would bring that dude back to camp right?
          Or was it too much with what Angel said on 24/7 about beating the system?

Comment

Isn't it amazing how JMM only moves up 1, maybe 2 weight divisions and has a great performance and he is actually being accused of PED's. This is a great fighter who has never been stopped or even beaten concisively except 1 time by the best fighter in the world. On the other hand, you have a fighter who was KOed at like 108/110 lbs twice, who was mediocre the first half of his career and then in the past 10 years or so, has been through 5-6 more weight divisions, and has gotten faster and more powerful with each weight class, and whose actual head size has grown, AND has refused random blood testing. YET.....YET.....it is absurd to even remotely think he is using PED's right? HAHAHA. There are some real hilarious people out there...but someone has to be on PED's to beat Manny right? You Pac ass suckers are all so hypocritical and full of ****. I can't wait until JMM smacks Manny around for 12 rounds in December.

Comment

Yea he is..the first press conference was in LA and Ariza tweeted that he was talking to the genius himself Angel Herrera..apparently Ariza admires the guy very much..and will be part of JMM's camp

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
                Yea he is..the first press conference was in LA and Ariza tweeted that he was talking to the genius himself Angel Herrera..apparently Ariza admires the guy very much..and will be part of JMM's camp
                Oh hell yeah! I might just get this fight afterall.

And to the poster that rambled on about me and others acussing the great JMM of using pEDS lighten the fawk up ! We are just having fun with it!

Comment

Working...
                X