Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm thinkin' bout visitin' Compton whilst in LA, get some pics with some bloods...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinkin' bout visitin' Compton whilst in LA, get some pics with some bloods...

That's right, I'll be staying in LA with some homeys in May,
    We hittin up Vegas for the Mayweather fight then I got some time to chill for a few days in Santa Monica.

I'm thinkin of goin' to Compton see what's it like...
    I got a red La baseball cap so I reckon I'll be down with some bloods,
    If I can find them of course.

Get me some pics....

Solid plan man, get it done.

Comment

U realize most of compton is crip and hispanic hoods that beef with bloods right?

Comment

wow your gay

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          U realize most of compton is crip and hispanic hoods that beef with bloods right?
          Of course bro, but I ain't interested in the beef I just wanna get some pics.

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
            wow your gay
            You have a black version of n sync in your sig and you call me gay?

GTFOH hoe

Comment

Comment

Sounds smart: A non Blood wearing red going into a Blood neighborhood because he thinks its cool and wants to take pics. Only Michael Jackson pulled that off.....and he filmed a VIDEO ('Beat It' back in what, 1983?)

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  i don't think people realize a lot of south central l.a. is hispanic now.

all the blacks are moving to like the inland empire and antelope valley.

Comment

just take one of your black irish friends with you so they can suck black dick for your safety

Comment

Working...
                    X