Latina Rapping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latina Rapping

I'm not sure if this has been posted already

This Latina is rapping and I was really impressed. Shes actually good, she has a crazy flow

also she'd get it.

Mayaatera, she's decent

Comment

Wow she's like the female version of Twista..

Comment

Originally posted by Third Degree MM View Post
        Mayaatera, she's decent
        I noticed that too.... still my penis wouldn't discriminate in pulverizing her pussy

Comment

I can't understand her.

Comment

there's plenty of "hoods" with no Latins, in D.C., N.Y., Philadelphia, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, Memphis, Nashville, St. Louis, Kansas City, New Orleans, Oakland, ... the list goes on, there's neighborhoods that are 98% black, or some other race, with little to no Latins at all. Just saying, she's good, I'll check some of her work some day

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I noticed that too.... still my penis wouldn't discriminate in pulverizing her pussy
              It was bull***ng She does talk about that at the end of the song

Comment

Originally posted by Third Degree MM View Post
                there's plenty of "hoods" with no Latins, in D.C., N.Y., Philadelphia, Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, Memphis, Nashville, St. Louis, Kansas City, New Orleans, Oakland, ... the list goes on, there's neighborhoods that are 98% black, or some other race, with little to no Latins at all. Just saying, she's good, I'll check some of her work some day
                I have a homegirl that used to live in Chicago, she used to be in a SUR13 click in Chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I have a homegirl that used to live in Chicago, she used to be in a SUR13 click in Chicago.
                  there's hoods in Chicago that have little to no Latinos, and i heard there was no Sur sets in Chicago, probably in the suburbs

Comment

thats it... this bitch in my Ipod

Comment

Working...
                    X