Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARNING GRAPHIC FOOTAGE!: 5 American Pitbulls chase and attack on Wild Boar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares if anyone eats dog, give me a dog now and I will eat it, but I will never leave my woman or hit her. I would never let my child grow up being a bastard and having no father.

I would never kill anyone for blue or red colour clothing lol.

I would work my ass off and get out of the ghetto, not complain of some sh it from 200 years a go.

This is why I, the man willing to eat dog is all good.

Now people who are affected by what I say, PM and tell me your life story of a broken home and being broke. Baby mama is a dumb word for a man who can't afford a wedding or even have the ability to look after a wife because they b fuc king some dirty hoe that will have another co. Ck inside her.

Comment

I want to eat dog because I know that would make me a bad person.

Mmmmmmmm some roasted dog m,mmmmmmmmm.

I want to go Philipines, China and Vietnam to taste the ebst of the best dogs.

I don't want to go cross one neighbourhood to another with a distance of 20 steps and then be 'in' another mans area and get shot though.

Don't shoot me! I'll say. I aint a drugged up, broke ass fool, standing on a street corner thinking I am a real hustler like you. I aint no fool that is merely a street thug comapred to the real deal gangsters.

Real gangsters spend more time making money than thinking they be shot on a damn street and they can afford a funeral too when they do get killed, not some broke ass pair of nikes on a telephone line. LOL.

Mmmm dog meat mmm.

Comment

One rifle would have done a more efficient and faster job.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
          You're not a Pinoy,mate.Source of entertainment in the Philippines for men is largely limited to tossing(attempting to,anyway) off over cross-dressers and watching animals being mutilated

Their "men",with their cue tip cocks,are incapable of even satisfying their own women,and having a quick evening wank is a struggle in itself.And nothing pops a Pinoy woody better than the sight of an animal being killed in a particularly gory way.
          Russia has the most cases of dog fighting in the world... Also the most Pusssies. Klitchko being one of them.

Here is a russian chick singing in tagalog with lyrics " I love filipino men long time"

Last edited by Alibata; 07-30-2011, 12:13 PM.

Comment

If anyone knows, How does wild hog meat taste compared to domestic pork???

Comment

first of all those arent pits. funny how few ppl said, 1 on 1 pitt could take it. lol))

and MEat no..Dogos isnt much of a threat. lovely dog only hunts against other animals. it would struggle with top game breds. So if ABTP can live in piece without being trained, so can dogo arg as many others

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                Russia has the most cases of dog fighting in the world... Also the most Pusssies. Klitchko being one of them.

Here is a russian chick singing in tagalog with lyrics " I love filipino men long time"

why would you bring on something about Russia? I wonder what makes you think we have most *******..expose us please.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheGreat View Post
                  that's a gorgeous dog.
                  thank you kind sirr!

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
                    Good vid
                    if that boar had tusk's all 5 of them would have been dead and quick.

Comment

Working...
                    X