No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury says he is willing to fight Wilder on the Feb date

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    I'm guessing Briggs would love the shot but might not love the drug testing.
    yeah i like Cannon but let's be honest...he's clearly juiced to the gill's

Comment

At first I never liked Wilder but now I don't mind him. He gets a lot of flack but just keeps rolling on. I always thought Fury was funny. From punching himself, the Batman fiasco, dancing to the ring, his twitter rants( I only see those here on BS), calling out the Klitschkos after 2 fights, turning southpaw for an entire fight against Rogan & finally beating Klitschko in Germany. He is so unpredictable & I think that is what makes him so unique. He is an enigma...I would love to see him fight Wilder in 5 weeks. Could you imagine if it happens & he beat him after being out of the ring for so long? Klitschko & Wilder would be nice names on the resume & he would of been one of the few boxers to ever hold all 4 world titles. He held 3 & never lost any of them in the ring.

Comment

Isn't he still banned? Haven't kept up with it.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Lol. You're scared for your idol now eh?

Don't worry, he won't be fighting Fury next, you can bet your life on that.
          Only in Boxing do cheaters/frauds get rewarded -- in any other sport they be suspended and even permanently banned ; we are talking about a sport in which you can kill a man! but that dont bother you because you have no honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Is he in good shape these days? Clean of drugs, everything?

Oh btw, you still need to rematch Vlad.
            You know what a haza is Frank?! A pig that don't fly straight

Comment

USS Cunningham sat him down, Deontay will send him over the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Only in Boxing do cheaters/frauds get rewarded -- in any other sport they be suspended and even permanently banned ; we are talking about a sport in which you can kill a man! but that dont bother you because you have no honor.
                You have no brain.

Comment

There is zero chance Wilder's team takes that risk after 2 straight potential fights fell through the way they did. Fury just spent a year stringing Wlad along with recreational and performance enhancing drugs involved.

Why the hell take the risk of Fury being the third straight opponent to screw up?

Comment

It's just Fury attention seeking again.

Comment

Fury was either drunk or high.

Comment

Working...
                      X