No announcement yet.

Guy tests cop's patience after getting pulled over for speeding

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I know you just got your masters degree from the Law School of Youtube, but honestly you don't know shit.

So many law experts these days.

Comment

I thought he had a fair bit of patience tbh

Comment

LOL, the guy was asking for a supervisor. He might have thought that he called his credit card company or was at the supermarket. He got what he deserved

Comment

Most cops deserve a bullet between the eyes.

Comment

What's funny is that the driver posted this video on his YouTube page to show everyone proof of the cop's 'illegal' actions but it backfired on the driver.

Comment

If he was white. I would have let him off on a warning.

If he was black i would have shot him 3 times after feeling threatened.

Jk

Is this a real question..
              In all honesty i would called a tow truck and had them pick up the driver car and take him to the police impound with him in it

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
                What's funny is that the driver posted this video on his YouTube page to show everyone proof of the cop's 'illegal' actions but it backfired on the driver.
                nobody likes these militant ******s generally. i have an aunt with friends like him and they are all incapable of handling any conversation without sounding like self-entitled douchebags.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Most cops deserve a bullet between the eyes.
                  It's understandable. Crackheads and cops tend not to get on.

Comment

The media brainwashing is working. What a fuking idiot, he has no understanding of the law.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      It's understandable. Crackheads and cops tend not to get on.
                      Look at this f*ggot. If he didn't drop out of elementary school, he'd be killing people in the street right now, hiding behind his badge.

Cops don't serve and protect. They just show up after the fact to rake the body of the ground. And half the time, they're the ones dropping the body.

Comment

Working...
                      X