Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newly-Found Document Holds Eyewitness Account of Jesus Performing Miracle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know how irritating it is when people screw up your name? I bet Jesus would be super annoyed by Christians, since his actual name was Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      You know how irritating it is when people screw up your name? I bet Jesus would be super annoyed by Christians, since his actual name was Joshua.
      Yeshua - Its not like it was an accident it just happened to end up translating to Jesus after going through multiple Language. Yeshua translates to Iesous in Greek then Iesus in Latin and finally Jesus in English.

Some denominations still use Yeshua or Isho I think, and many still use Yahweh etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
        Yeshua - Its not like it was an accident it just happened to end up translating to Jesus after going through multiple Language. Yeshua translates to Iesous in Greek then Iesus in Latin and finally Jesus in English.

Some denominations still use Yeshua or Isho I think, and many still use Yahweh etc.
        its america. we are known for changing other people and countries names jus cuz we can.

Comment

Working...
        X