Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao on the c side of his career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a lame. You're mad at someones opinon, If I was hating Pacquiao all Id have to do is discuss the Algeri fight, stop crying noone is pissing in your idols cereal. yes, i can dislike Bradley and not give him credit, Im not a sheep I dont have to like him because the media tells me to, I can form my own opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by MrP4P View Post
      You're a lame. You're mad at someones opinon, If I was hating Pacquiao all Id have to do is discuss the Algeri fight, stop crying noone is pissing in your idols cereal. yes, i can dislike Bradley and not give him credit, Im not a sheep I dont have to like him because the media tells me to, I can form my own opinions.
      pac beat #3 p4p ranked bradley. it's the truth. stop being against the truth so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        almost all credible boxing publications had bradley ranked #3 p4p. to say he wasn't even top ten p4p is pure hate and you need to get that fixed for your own sanity.
        You cant even read. I said if Pacquiao didnt get robbed in the first bradley fight, and marquez won the title when he knocked out Pacquiao which means Bardley marqeuz wouldnt have happened, then Bradley wouldnt have been a top 10 P4P fighter. Ofcourse he DID fight Marquez, but he asked "What if Bradley officially lost" that question already took the conversation into La La land because bradley officially won so I answered his question accordingly, we were playing the what if game and I responded, stop responding because your IQ is dropping.. you are mad for no reason, get your wet wipes.

Comment

You cant even read. I said if Pacquiao didnt get robbed in the first bradley fight, and marquez won the title when he knocked out Pacquiao which means Bardley marqeuz wouldnt have happened, then Bradley wouldnt have been a top 10 P4P fighter. Ofcourse he DID fight Marquez, but he asked "What if Bradley officially lost" that question already took the conversation into La La land because bradley officially won so I answered his question accordingly, we were playing the what if game and I responded, stop responding because your IQ is dropping.. you are mad for no reason, get your wet wipes.
          you're confusing everything with hypotheticals. everything is simple and less insane if you just accept the fact that bradley was ranked #3 p4p and #2 best welterweight after beating marquez.

pacquiao beat a highly ranked p4p fighter. there is no hypotheticals and what ifs about it.

stop being so mad when people recognize the truth. if you learn to recognize the truth yourself then maybe you might be less mad.

now i'll leave it at that. find peace in the truth.

Comment

You are rambling on with gibberish..with WHAT if's...blah blah blah. Bad decisions, robberies happen.

Bradley clearly defeated Marquez and even with the robbery against PAC, he had a solid resume. Thus, he was clearly rightfully ranked in the top 10. JMM was ranked in the P4P rankings. Thus put..2 and 2 together.

You trying to discredit Bradley, just because PAC (whom you hate) beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              you're confusing everything with hypotheticals. everything is simple and less insane if you just accept the fact that bradley was ranked #3 p4p and #2 best welterweight after beating marquez.

pacquiao beat a highly ranked p4p fighter. there is no hypotheticals and what ifs about it.

stop being so mad when people recognize the truth. if you learn to recognize the truth yourself then maybe you might be less mad.

now i'll leave it at that. find peace in the truth.
              What are you talking about? you sound like a worshipper.. you are desperately clinging onto the notion that Pacquiao beat a top 3 ranked P4P fighter SO bad that you dont even know what you are mad at. Stop sticking your nose in posts you dont understand and you will sound less stupid. You are forgetting Bardley was gifted the #3 because he was ranked high after being gifted the pacquiao win and it doesnt even matter, I just pointed out how stupid people sound when they say Pacquiao won the first fight then beat a top 3 fighter in the rematch, you dont have to cry about it.. people have opinions just grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                You are rambling on with gibberish..with WHAT if's...blah blah blah. Bad decisions, robberies happen.

Bradley clearly defeated Marquez and even with the robbery against PAC, he had a solid resume. Thus, he was clearly rightfully ranked in the top 10. JMM was ranked in the P4P rankings. Thus put..2 and 2 together.

You trying to discredit Bradley, just because PAC (whom you hate) beat him.
                Do I know you? where did I say I hate pacquaio? You guys are didnt even realize the poster who responded to me started the WHAT IF game so I answered his question, you guys read one post and go on and on without even looking back at what started the conversation. If I dont think bradley was THAT high on the P4P list because he truly lost to Pacquiao thats my opinion, you guys look silly trying to convince me otherwise because P4P is subjective and he wasnt that high on my list.

Comment

wtf is a "c side"? I would think being scraped off the canvas like a roadkill was the "c side."

Comment

You guys take fanboism to a new level... seriously, Getting all worked up because someone thought Pacquiao won a fight. Thats what it all boils down to.. people jump out like "BUT PAC BEAT A VERY TOP FIGHTER IN THE WORLD HATERRR" when my argument was that pacquiao made that fighter famous by being robbed by him, pacquiao is one my favorite fighters but you guys make it disgraceful to be a fan of his with the UNBELIEVABLE jock riding he has on these forums, you all make it that if you dont worship him, you are a hater of his. everything they say about the Pacquiao and Mayweather fanboy clubs is true.
                    Last edited by MrP4P; 07-17-2014, 09:58 AM.

Comment

What are you talking about? you sound like a worshipper.. you are desperately clinging onto the notion that Pacquiao beat a top 3 ranked P4P fighter SO bad that you dont even know what you are mad at. Stop sticking your nose in posts you dont understand and you will sound less stupid. You are forgetting Bardley was gifted the #3 because he was ranked high after being gifted the pacquiao win and it doesnt even matter, I just pointed out how stupid people sound when they say Pacquiao won the first fight then beat a top 3 fighter in the rematch, you dont have to cry about it.. people have opinions just grow up.
                      He was ranked #3 after a FOTY win against Provodnikov and beating a P4P fighter in JMM who was coming off the PAC win.

It's all about styles. JMM beats PAC. Bradley clearly beats JMM. PAC clearly beats Bradley twice.

Other than Floyd and PAC, it's hard to name a welterweight that would beat Bradley.

Tim just can't handle PAC's speed over 12 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X