Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are peoples skin tones because of the weather where they are from?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are peoples skin tones because of the weather where they are from?

Serious question

Everyone from cold places is usually white

if you go to warmer climates they start to get a bit browner

In africa and australia its hot as **** and they are very dark skinned.

yes.......

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      Serious question

Everyone from cold places is usually white
      Have you seen Detroit or Chicago?

Comment

Isn't Australia hot as f-ck? Mostly white people there no? The only Australian classmates I've met were all white and every Australian I see on TV is white. Maybe geography is a factor but not the only factor. I know Asians have their eyes like they do to protect them from the wind of the far East.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Isn't Australia hot as f-ck? Mostly white people there no? The only Australian classmates I've met were all white and every Australian I see on TV is white. Maybe geography is a factor but not the only factor. I know Asians have their eyes like they do to protect them from the wind of the far East.
          Australian aboriginals are very dark

Comment

Native Americans were darker and lived in very cold places. Same with parts of Asia.

It's probably something of that extent that took place thousands of years ago over thousands of years.

Theirs only one race, "the human race"

Comment

Well, those people originally came from England. Australia is known as the land of criminals, since England used to send its convicts there. This was back when Australia was a colony of England. So, you can imagine the convicts just reproduced with other convicts and just propagated their genetic criminal material.

Comment

lol the OP is obviously talking about the indigenous peoples of the world, so whites are indigenous to Europe, blacks indigenous to Africa, Aboriginals indengous to Australia etc etc

Comment

yes, it does. As you know, black people could never exist in colder climates, like in many European countries, just as white people could never exist in warmer climates, like Florida or South America

Seems kind of silly logic because that would be suggesting that if my cold white ass was born in Africa, I might someday be a black man because of the sun.
                  Last edited by Dixie Normis; 03-28-2014, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Its true of the indigenous peoples of any place. The indigenous Europeans are white, the indigenous folk of the Latin American world are brown, ditto South Asians and those in the ME [varying shades for them]. African natives are dark.

Makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X