Collapse
No announcement yet.

PED testing details for Marquez-Bradley revealed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marquez pass the ost in Bradley fight but it was only regular testing in 4th Pac fight. Cuz he pass this test does not make him innocent in his previous fights.

And his hardcore PEDnamita fans are believing his 100% clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
      I have one question and might start a thread;

All this people accusing Marquez of using peds are based on what?..The way manny fought was not like bradley and mayweather did..The way he looked ,he looked good to me,and the almost knowck down was off balance...

My question is is that this people are stating facts like they have proof..its called slander and defamation...what would actually happen if people were responsible of their words....Don't come up with answers like if talk like a duck and crap like that...Please,make me a believer.....
      Its called Memo

Comment

Probably half because CIR is expensive and they needed to save money for the biometric passports. The passport thing was probably just for show though. I think you need more than 2 months to get accurate results.

Comment

JMM caught Bradley several times, but the power wasn't there. It's like Bradley fighting the regular Marquez. Or Popeye fighting Bluto without his spinach.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            This is why JMM couldn't hurt Bradley once

In Bradley's last 2 fights, he ended up in a wheelchair and had to go to the hospital both times and had slurred speech for 2 months

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
              I have one question and might start a thread;

All this people accusing Marquez of using peds are based on what?..The way manny fought was not like bradley and mayweather did..The way he looked ,he looked good to me,and the almost knowck down was off balance...

My question is is that this people are stating facts like they have proof..its called slander and defamation...what would actually happen if people were responsible of their words....Don't come up with answers like if talk like a duck and crap like that...Please,make me a believer.....
              Because of his S&C Coach, who was a rat for the BALCO trial. (he was the person who made sure everyone who roided tested clean). That an look at how much bigger Marquez got , sorry but even his head got bigger (another symptom of PED usage).

Comment

Originally posted by Prime 407 View Post
                Yeah except JMM looked like sh#t this time AND he was wobbled by pillow puncher Tim Bradley (more than once) when in contrast he was taking massive left hands from Manny all night.
                Bradley has gained much confidence in his striking since the Provodnikov fight, Bradley always relied on boxing skills, defense and technique. But if you want to brawl with Bradley, he can do it and Marquez tried to push that kind of opposition.

Marquez has always gotten wobbly knees when connected with a good shot. Bradley threw big hard shots and the ones that counted in the eye of the beholder. Bradley outclassed Marquez in what I thought was a 116-112 fight.

But, give Marquez round 3 and the last 3 rounds, but only the last 3 because Bradley did feel he was entirely in control of the fight. Otherwise, I feel Bradley had this entire fight under his control.

Comment

This whole thread is why i cant help resenting pac: *******s.

JMM puts pac to sleep, Roids!

JMM cant hit Bradley? Roids!

JMM passes the test? Undetectable pellets!

Pac power goes away after being called out to take a test? let the comission do its job!

Pac is a good dude who does not deserve the single most idiotic and air headed fan base in all sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    This is why JMM couldn't hurt Bradley once

In Bradley's last 2 fights, he ended up in a wheelchair and had to go to the hospital both times and had slurred speech for 2 months
                    He couldnt hurt Bradley because Tim was taking the power off the shots and always moving back of the power , Manny jumped straight into it face first which multiplies the power .

Go do some boxing you will get a clearer picture to whats going on , the hate you carry will never allow you to see clear from behind your keyboard .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      He couldnt hurt Bradley because Tim was taking the power off the shots and always moving back of the power , Manny jumped straight into it face first which multiplies the power .

Go do some boxing you will get a clearer picture to whats going on , the hate you carry will never allow you to see clear from behind your keyboard .
                      Reloaded is on point.

Comment

Working...
                      X