Collapse
No announcement yet.

so theres this fat girl in my class...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so theres this fat girl in my class...

There is a fat girl in one of my classes. She was giving a presentation today and i thought to my self...damn this girl is fat...then i started to think...you know what, this girl is actually pretty. This girl has genuine potentail, i started to see through all the chub on her face and saw a beutiful girl. Like she would be a perfect 10. Suks that she had to stuff her self full of lard, what a waste. Why did she have to do that to herself? You guys ever see fat girls that would have been solid hotties?

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
    There is a fat girl in one of my classes. She was giving a presentation today and i thought to my self...damn this girl is fat...then i started to think...you know what, this girl is actually pretty. This girl has genuine potentail, i started to see through all the chub on her face and saw a beutiful girl. Like she would be a perfect 10. Suks that she had to stuff her self full of lard, what a waste. Why did she have to do that to herself? You guys ever see fat girls that would have been solid hotties?
    2 and I gave them the good stick.

Comment

You should slap yourself.....

Comment

kids,

this is what happens when you drink before going to class

Comment

the candor in this was effin' hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
            they all look the same when they are polishing your knob.

Comment

This weekend I was with a fat, ugly, whiny annoying girl. She also stunk of butt and cheddar once the clothes were off. I mean she had NO redeeming qualities. Despite that, I fucked her anyway. Famous last words.

I still feel grossed out as hell and for two days straight I could not get that disgusting image out of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                This weekend I was with a fat, ugly, whiny annoying girl. She also stunk of butt and cheddar once the clothes were off. I mean she had NO redeeming qualities. Despite that, I fucked her anyway. Famous last words.

I still feel grossed out as hell and for two days straight I could not get that disgusting image out of my head.

what if she calls you in a month and tells you she didn't get her period......

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  what if she calls you in a month and tells you she didn't get her period......
                  waahahahahahahahahhahaha!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                    what if she calls you in a month and tells you she didn't get her period...

+

+

=

Comment

Working...
                    X