No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez: I Have Not Seen Chavez Sign Anything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by commodus View Post
    what's with his obsession with chavez any way? There's a lot of other paper champs in that division if jr and arum don't want to fight him why not just go for another paper champ?
    money............................

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
      To be fair, by Sergio own adviser/manager said him and Top Rank Carl Morreti have finalized a deal just 2 hours ago. So doubt Martinez will see contractual signing so soon, when a deal was finalized just 2 hours ago.

BTW, it also seems like they agreed that the fight will take place in San Antonio, TX.
      If that was true, Sergio signed an agreement acknowledging that he is willingly putting a loss on his record and getting a$$ fucked to hell

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Canelo is 50X worse
        I'll bet that Canelo fights a Top SWW in September though.

Comment

what's with his obsession with chavez any way? there's a lot of other paper champs in that division if jr and arum don't want to fight him why not just go for another paper champ?
          Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
          money............................
          Exactly money, it's easy to see Martinez obsession with such a match up. It's clear and it's fine. What's weird is some fans obsession with such a match up. That the head scratching one IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            I know you preached this... Lara, Kirkland or Molina right?
            I'll take that bet!
            Honestly, I don't see him fighting either

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              What do you consider a top SWW before I take that bet.

Comment

Exactly money, it's easy to see Martinez obsession with such a match up. It's clear and it's fine. What's weird is some fans obsession with such a match up. That the head scratching one IMO.
                if he fights strum in germany he can make just as much money no?

Comment

aint you Jro?

Comment

I can't say there's one MW out there who would pick fighting Sturm over Chavez on PPV. Sturm should fight Golovkin anyway.

Comment

why would he wanna go to Germany and possibly get robbed???and no Sturm aint making him the money Chavez jr would not even close

Comment

Working...
                      X