Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Nov 5th card are you watching live, HBO or Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HBO! Angulo vs Kirkland and Quillin vs McEwan. It's going to be a great night of boxing.

Comment

angulo-kirkland. hopefully it's an exciting but short fight so i can catch my fantasy boxing fighters on showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        HBO

Thank Golden Boy for making the Angulo-Kirkland fight now instead of "marinating" it like another promoter does with other fighters.
        i agree but sadly this fight could so much more if either didnt run into career derailing issues.

they both at this point would been more refined in their game and im sure both with belts. this fight could been for the lineal king of 154. this fight would been hyped to the max and huge. now we get it and itll still be exciting but not at the peak it could been with what we saw early from these two.

cotto, margarito, and the others at 154 would just been name contenders next to these two had they stayed on track imo.. and we could seen them fight these guys i believe..the possiblities and crazy **** called life.

Comment

hbo son, 154 is one of my favorite divisions right now. should be great

Comment

El Perro is gonna knock Mandingo out. I've never seen Qullin fight it will be interesting to see him. Showtime usually starts at 7 so will be watching that and DVR Kirkland Angulo at the same time and no boxingscene spoilers.

Comment

I'm more interested in Showtime's card. I'll catch hbo's later though, I'm not a big believer in Angulo or Kirkland.

Comment

Boxnation. Kessler vs Stielgitz. Havn't got access to HBO or showtime.

Where can someone in England watch HBO OR SHOWTIME??

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  Boxnation. Kessler vs Stielgitz. Havn't got access to HBO or showtime.

Where can someone in England watch HBO OR SHOWTIME??
                  Don't worry....there will be several streams come fight night.

Comment

Hbo............

Comment

HBO.

Both fights are mouth-watering.

Comment

Working...
                      X