No announcement yet.

Police Body Slam 80 Year Old Woman Outside WalMart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shotokan View Post
    i don't agree with his actions..i know people shouldn't mess around with cops because they have the authority to hurt you for not doing much,but just think about it,this could be anyones mother and she maybe suffered from a mental illness..i'm sure there was a less painfull way to subdue her.
    They could have shot her.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      They could have shot her.
      true,I'm suprised they didn't..after all she weighs about 60 pounds a force to be reckoned with!

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
        Fukin cowards man.......

I was arrested this one time because I had a warrant. I tried to hide my I.D in my shoe and lied about my name. One cop asked me to take my shoe off after he searched me and found the i.d.

He got so pissed off, he made me get on the ground, did his little macho thing and was all up in my face calling me a punk and a gangbanger.

His partner who was the one doing the restraining because he was like 6'4" 200+lb black dude was putting handcuffs on me but the skinny little white guy was the one barking like he was going to do something.

I had my hands cuffed behind my back and I pulled back and acted as if I was going to hit the little cop and he flinched....I laughed and I saw the black cop had a smile on his face.

They tried to get me for resisting with violence but the charge didn't stick.

I hate cops that want to go overboard..
        word the **** up!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
          Yeah she had a knife stupid old cow she deserved what she got.

This old lady was in the parking lot of Walmart in Whitehall, Ohio swinging a knife at people, when the police arrived she wouldn't drop the knife so the police officer took her down, the lady also assulted a kid by hitting him which sparked the crowd of people outside anyway, he was with relatives who intervened and that's when the knife swinging started anyone that tried to help her she began to swing her knife at them threatening them. Man the 1st of the month make people crazy ........
          1st and 15th. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Shotokan View Post
            true,I'm suprised they didn't..after all she weighs about 60 pounds a force to be reckoned with!
            Imagine how weak the cop would have felt if she'd have been stabbed in the neck! LOL a 60 lb woman put a knife in your neck! What a looser! (sic)

It takes no effort at all to put a kitchen knife into someone and the threat was dealt with in the best possible way. Honestly this officer performed her duty admirably well, maximising the safety of everyone including herself and the woman.

Comment

All the officer needed to do was take the knife off her. A person that age neither has the hand speed to stab a person who knows they have a knife, nor do they have the strength to put up much of a resistance. You could say everybody should be treated the same if they pose a danger, but the reality of life is that there are different levels of danger, therefore you have to react accordingly. Think of it as being attacked by a woman who is much weaker than yourself: are you going to treat her the same way as you would a drunk 190lb man? Of course not.

Policemen and policewomen should by no means take any situation lightly, but in a case like this surely a bit of common sense could be used. You have to look at the bigger picture sometimes. Certain people use stuff like this as propaganda and in doing so create more tension. There can't be any propaganda if the police don't give them the ammunition to do so. Different danger levels require different levels of force. If an old lady like that can be restrained with as little force as is necessary, then that should be the preferred option. Using excessive force could potentially cripple somebody who is fragile, and at worst, kill them. Wasn't a protester killed in London a while back?

The police are generally not very well liked in most parts of the world, so it's up to them to start giving themselves a better image.

Comment

All the officer needed to do was take the knife off her.
                That's all she did.

Policemen and policewomen should by no means take any situation lightly, but in a case like this surely a bit of common sense could be used. You have to look at the bigger picture sometimes. Certain people use stuff like this as propaganda and in doing so create more tension.
                It is only used by stupid people who already hate the police, so it makes no difference whatsoever. The officer put herself in danger to remove the danger from other people, including to the old woman that she disarmed. And the old woman was taken to hospital then released without charge. There was no vindictiveness about the situation, the female officer did her duty perfectly.

If an old lady like that can be restrained with as little force as is necessary, then that should be the preferred option.
                She was restrained with as little force as necessary.
                Steven Segal films are not the same as reality.

Wasn't a protester killed in London a while back?
                He was shoved on the ground. The man was drunk and had preexisting heart conditions. He wasn't protesting, he was just being a dick. That isn't to say he deserved to die, but the way he was misrepresented in the media by his family and by people who hate the police shows exactly what I was talking about. He was described as "a loving father of four" but he was estranged from his family and lived in a homeless shelter.

People see what they want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

People see what they want to see.
                  BINGO, you are a testament to this!

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                    BINGO, you are a testament to this!
                    You just lost.

Comment

• nwotruth.com states that she suffers from Alzheimer's and was having an episode.

that white cop whore should have been stomped to death.

:wt:

Comment

Working...
                      X