Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Floyd Sr's concern with Floyd fighting southpaws?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Floyd Sr's concern with Floyd fighting southpaws?

Does he know something? Could this be Floyd Jr's weakness? He has went on record several times to say that he doesnt like the idea of his son fighting southpaws. Could Roach be right when he says that the shoulder roll wont be effective against a good southpaw?

Mayweather uses the high guard against southpaws.

Comment

You can shoulder roll but you have to set up
      as a south paw. Wait 10 years from now some1 will emerge that can fight in every angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        Does he know something? Could this be Floyd Jr's weakness? He has went on record several times to say that he doesnt like the idea of his son fighting southpaws. Could Roach be right when he says that the shoulder roll wont be effective against a good southpaw?
        This^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
          It's pretty obvious. If you know what makes Floyd's defense so good then you would know why he says that. I would break it down, but Floyd fans aint trying to hear anything other than Floyd is invicible and Floyd is the greatest. I will say this though....he will never fight Martinez and I'm not sold on the Pac fight getting made, but in the case they do, then you will find out real quick.

Comment

Who really cares.

Hes beat the crap out of every southpaw hes ever fought. Pac and Martinez will be no different. They arent as good as he is. They arent even close to being as good as he is. Period.

Pac and Martinez will beaten easily.

Comment

Name me one orthodox fighter that likes to fight a southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                Who really cares.

Hes beat the crap out of every southpaw hes ever fought. Pac and Martinez will be no different. They arent as good as he is. They arent even close to being as good as he is. Period.
                Nope there is a reason Sr. is saying that and I know Roach knows it as well. He has hinted to much at it, but unfortunately no one haven't caught onto it...but ohh well.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                  It's pretty obvious. If you know what makes Floyd's defense so good then you would know why he says that. I would break it down, but Floyd fans aint trying to hear anything other than Floyd is invicible and Floyd is the greatest. I will say this though....he will never fight Martinez and I'm not sold on the Pac fight getting made, but in the case they do, then you will find out real quick.
                  Quit pump fakin'. You been saying this for a minute, break it down. Who cares what others think about your opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                    Nope there is a reason Sr. is saying that and I know Roach knows it as well. He has hinted to much at it, but unfortunately no one haven't caught onto it...but ohh well.
                    OMG!

What is the reason?!

Comment

Working...
                    X