• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    this post will be ig'd

women are co's too.

bullies suck c0ck.

that tall goon is a bully.

''i dont like what that person said......''

its very important to be civilized as a member of society.

assaulting a person due to unpopular speech is against the laws of a civilized society.

then again, if everyone was civilized, we wouldnt need co's
    Yeah and I know female CO's who take no **** from anyone and know how to defend themselves. They could take the job because they know they're capable. This has nothing to do with females though, unless you're comparing the Neo nazi who got KTFO to a female, which that would be hilarious if you are.

Still doesn't eliminate the fact that there's obviously a lot of Nazi/KKK apologists here. The spinning is ridiculous though, wow. Comparing punching to killing people by running them over. Saying it's the same to sit through the anthem and wearing a Nazi logo.

"IG" my post...whatever that is, not sure. Don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Yeah and I know female CO's who take no **** from anyone and know how to defend themselves. They could take the job because they know they're capable. This has nothing to do with females though, unless you're comparing the Neo nazi who got KTFO to a female, which that would be hilarious if you are.

Still doesn't eliminate the fact that there's obviously a lot of Nazi/KKK apologists here. The spinning is ridiculous though, wow. Comparing punching to killing people by running them over. Saying it's the same to sit through the anthem and wearing a Nazi logo.

"IG" my post...whatever that is, not sure. Don't care.
      i love it how everyone can kick everyones ass !!! im sure theres not a human being alive who you cant ''sleep''....

if a grown assed person cant control their rage, maybe they belong in cages.

words never hurt a person, ACTIONS HURT.

ig = ignore.....im not that fncking clever, bruh

Comment

Killing = Punching.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...ey_happen.html

Comment

i love it how everyone can kick everyones ass !!! im sure theres not a human being alive who you cant ''sleep''....

if a grown assed person cant control their rage, maybe they belong in cages.

words never hurt a person, ACTIONS HURT.

ig = ignore.....im not that fncking clever, bruh
          Oh, you put me on ignore and still viewing my posts. I thought you meant instagram or some new hipster term.

Not sure where in my post did you get that I can sleep anyone or that everyone is tough. Are you dyslexic? You did understand that I said I know female CO's who are tough and belong in that job right? You know I didn't say I walk around the facility like i'm prime Mike Tyson, right? Or whatever you understood from that post to make you say "I like how everyone can kick everyone's ass".

It was brought up that that this guy who was KO'ed is "small" and defenseless and was "bullied" (LOL). With that said, you have more incentive to not go around pissing people off by wearing a logo that represents a group of people that the US went to war with and had something called the holocaust. You know since he's so damn weak, according to you all, maybe he needs to provoke less and do something more positive than repping a logo tha was once used by mass murderers and racists.

Comment

• Wait a min, before I click that link. Doesn't IG mean ignore?

Comment

• Hands up don't punch

Comment

Oh, you put me on ignore and still viewing my posts. I thought you meant instagram or some new hipster term.

Not sure where in my post did you get that I can sleep anyone or that everyone is tough. Are you dyslexic? You did understand that I said I know female CO's who are tough and belong in that job right? You know I didn't say I walk around the facility like i'm prime Mike Tyson, right? Or whatever you understood from that post to make you say "I like how everyone can kick everyone's ass".

It was brought up that that this guy who was KO'ed is "small" and defenseless and was "bullied" (LOL). With that said, you have more incentive to not go around pissing people off by wearing a logo that represents a group of people that the US went to war with and had something called the holocaust. You know since he's so damn weak, according to you all, maybe he needs to provoke less and do something more positive than repping a logo tha was once used by mass murderers and racists.
                smdh.....i didnt put YOU on ignore. i said YOU would ig (ignore) my comment to you.

i guess they will hire anyone with anger management issues...its ok to assault a person for what they say/wear

whos really the weak one ?

and your hero wouldnt have done shlt if that nazi was bigger than him. you endorse unlawful cowardice. congrats

Comment

phew.....glad i wasnt the only one. i still say its a light skinned AA.
                  Does that upset you even more?

It looks like a white guy to me.

Comment

Wait a min, before I click that link. Doesn't IG mean ignore?

just wow............

Comment

• Originally posted by Suup View Post
                      Does that upset you even more?

It looks like a white guy to me.
                      actually, race means little to me....its just so happens one race behaves in a typical manner.

so the answer is no.

Comment

Working...
                      X