Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-20-2017, 09:29 AM #21
Swag Concierge

Quoted: 9631 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,697,516,797,331,200.00
Total Points: 150,697,530,997,611,232.00
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
You are so full of hate for GGG you couldn't possibly be objective scoring his fights. Only haters copy Ward by calling him lil'g. He got a ud win over Jacobs in Jacob's back yard so how is that losing? He got a draw in Vegas with Canelo who is the proven darling of Vegas judges. 90 percent of the viewers think GGG kicked Canelo's ass. Look at any poll and you will see this is true. GGG crushed Brook and Brook's trainer saved him from a certain KO that was seconds away. I haven't heard Brook asking for a rematch. He has no reason to be afraid of Ward who fights 2 weight classes above him. If Ward were a middleweight he would have already beat him just as he has defeated every middleweight he ever fought except Canelo and he beat him in the court of public opinion. He is a three belt holder world champ while Canelo, Jacobs and Brook are currently champions of nothing.If there is a rematch I pick GGG to knock Canelo out.
boiliodogs, come on. Ward is on a different level than Canelo. He is simply to fast and fluid for GGG. There is a reason he would fight Chavez jr. and Froch-easy money-rather than Ward-sure loss.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-20-2017, 11:17 AM #22
Interim Champion

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,001,000,036,011.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_survivor View Post
I thought he edged Trout but as always, Canelo was up 6 rounds before the fight even started. Didn't the WBC announce the scores half way through? I remember that deflated Trout, who had started really well.

May and GGG I've already mentioned.

I thought Canelo beat Lara down the stretch. It started off as a close, competitive and even entertaining bout but Lara tired in the second half of the fight, or was mentally beat because he rufsued to grind out those latter rounds, whereas Canelo was aggressive and looking to win. If I remember correctly, he even busted Lara up.

I've also noticed in all of Canelo's fights there has always been score card issues, against Trout, Mayweather, Lara, Cotto and Golovkin. SMH
True That is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 12:13 PM #23
NSB's Golden Boy

Quoted: 1856 Post(s)
Canelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,730,415.15
Total Points: 2,117,447,591,089.98
Back at you, man! - anthonydavid11 Kigali is terrible.  Nice way to call him out on his BS. - anthonydavid11 Thanks, brother - anthonydavid11 

in era when every body can say who won regardless of outcome i can say triple G is 0-1 vs Elite and 0-1 vs good fighters .
Canelo and GGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 12:14 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2619 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,000,001,000,000,228,352.00
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
in era when every body can say who won regardlees of outcome in can say triple G is 0-1 vs Elite and 0-1 vs good fighters .
Canelo was a big step down from Jacobs....
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 12:15 PM #25
NSB's Golden Boy

Quoted: 1856 Post(s)
Canelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,730,415.15
Total Points: 2,117,447,591,089.98
Back at you, man! - anthonydavid11 Kigali is terrible.  Nice way to call him out on his BS. - anthonydavid11 Thanks, brother - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
Canelo was a big step down from Jacobs....
again your opinion ,GGG face seems to tell other story ,also Canelo did better then Jacobs in statistics

Last edited by Canelo and GGG; 09-20-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Canelo and GGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 12:34 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 458 Post(s)
Pac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond reputePac=Duran has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 566,536.87
Keep Crying, PBC is here to stay. - BrushMyHair! Stop Hating on #FreeBoxing4All. PBC is good for boxing. - BrushMyHair! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul_survivor View Post
Lost to Mayweather clearly, should have lost to Cotto imo and definitely lost to GGG.
No way man. Cotto lost but it was razor thin for sure. Judges were paid again obviously.

Vs Lara it should have been a draw but if anyone deserved to win it was Lara. Judges paid again.

Vs Trout it was razor thin with the knockdown being the difference. There was open scoring and the judges were paid AGAIN.

Didnt win a round vs Floyd but the judges AGAIN were paid.

Vs GGG we all saw what happened. Comfortable win by GGG but the judges AGAIN were paid.
Pac=Duran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2017, 01:07 PM #27
LOL @ Ali-Holmes

Quoted: 4591 Post(s)
soul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond reputesoul_survivor has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,000,058,110,556,559,360.00
Sandiest vagina on Boxing Scene - Pigeons Knows his boxing - jas one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. kick this dbag - -Weltschmerz- your natural diet consists of this - Sergey Kovalev 
No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Sergey Kovalev No Message - Bronze Bomber man that red k cut deep...here's the tissue I wiped my tears with - Mike D 
lol - Mr McDowell soul_survivor loves BBC - Shaolin Sword Top Rated Poster - ironmt BOOOOOOOOMB SQUUUAAAAAAAAAAD - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - -Weltschmerz- Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - Sergey Kovalev 

Quote:
Originally Posted by True That View Post
I've also noticed in all of Canelo's fights there has always been score card issues, against Trout, Mayweather, Lara, Cotto and Golovkin. SMH
yep, teh sad reality is, boxing fans have become used to this bs and still buy ppv
soul_survivor is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
1-1-1, elite, fighters...., level

User Tag List