No announcement yet.

Michael Spinks vs Marvin Hagler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Yep and he was cuckolded by Lennox Lewis, which is why the hate for him.
    hagler and lenny could anally defile my mom at the same time if they want

Comment

OHHHH haha.

Comment

Hagler was perfectly poised as unified middleweight champion to await challenges from ATG's slightly smaller than him, and in Duran's case more than slightly. To select otherwise would have branded him the ATG financial idiot of boxing history.

Maybe ol' Sonny boy wants to match Hag up with Larry Holmes and get it over with.

Hagler was a great middleweight champion, partly because he was a true middleweight, not a drained monster with an IV stuck in his arm rehydrating.

Comment

Hagler vs Kenny Norton.

Comment

Hagler vs Cooney

Comment

Get your tickets early for the Hagler/Joshua fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Juan Acero View Post
                Now it should be obvious why I'm mentioning this fight.
                But for the the philistines.
                I say the spinx jinx is why Hagglar was too shook to go to light heavy.
                Your an azz. The size difference is BS. your a clown. Spinks fought at Heavyweight.

Comment

Hagler had an iron chin but Spinks was a bigger fighter with very good power, who was just as good P4P as Hagler, if not better.

I wouldn't be surprised if Spinks KO'd Hagler. People didn't think Duran and Tiger could be knocked cold until they faced Hearns and Foster, both bigger guys with big power.

Comment

The idea is even ridiculous. Hagler would be fighting way out of his natural poundage. He was exactly a natural middleweight who was also average height for a middleweight. Spinks was a big and rangy light heavyweight who had no problem moving to heavyweight where he became heavyweight champion of the world.

Only my Sonny boy would propose such a matchup, which Hagler might be pounded on verbally for ignoring.

Monzon was built more like a middleweight champion you might expect to try to span the big gulf to light heavyweight. He never tried and is never criticized for it. And he would not have had to face a future heavyweight champion, either!

Hagler was not built for the light heavyweight division. He was built, as if by specific design, for the middleweight division, where he fought his whole career. He always came in as hard and toned as a piece of black marble. Any weight added to his frame would have been purely superfluous.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                      The idea is even ridiculous. Hagler would be fighting way out of his natural poundage. He was exactly a natural middleweight who was also average height for a middleweight. Spinks was a big and rangy light heavyweight who had no problem moving to heavyweight where he became heavyweight champion of the world.

Only my Sonny boy would propose such a matchup, which Hagler might be pounded on verbally for ignoring.

Monzon was built more like a middleweight champion you might expect to try to span the big gulf to light heavyweight. He never tried and is never criticized for it. And he would not have had to face a future heavyweight champion, either!

Hagler was not built for the light heavyweight division. He was built, as if by specific design, for the middleweight division, where he fought his whole career. He always came in as hard and toned as a piece of black marble. Any weight added to his frame would have been purely superfluous.
                      Thats it in a nutshell. Some guys pick a division and reign supreme.

Comment

Working...
                      X