Breaking: Kyrie Irving asking to be traded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Kyrie such an idiot..

This dude wanna be "the man" so he gonna try and force a trade away from lebron, only to lead new team to 37 wins and a lotto pick, and he will be complaining next year he needs a better "supporting cast" and a superstar teammate... You ****ing idiot,you got lebron..

Just STFU,, BROKE ASS SCOTTIE PIPPEN BETTER THAN YOU, and even he knew not to separate from mike

Be thankful you had lebron as a teammate
    Kobe split from Shaq. Sometimes a man wanna make a name for himself. Kyrie sees the love and hype Westbrook and Harden are receiving. He wants some of that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Kobe split from Shaq. Sometimes a man wanna make a name for himself. Kyrie sees the love and hype Westbrook and Harden are receiving. He wants some of that too.
      Difference is,,, Kobe better than old Shaq

Kyrie ain't better than old lebron...

Kobe is literally a million levels above kyrie and not even remotely comparable... not even in the same category

It's like comparing Terrance Crawford to ray Leonard

Comment

Difference is,,, Kobe better than old Shaq

Kyrie ain't better than old lebron...

Kobe is literally a million levels above kyrie and not even remotely comparable... not even in the same category

It's like comparing Terrance Crawford to ray Leonard
        Kyrie believes a lot of strange things. So I bet he believes Lebron is holding him back. I am just happy to see a super team broken up.

Comment

Kyrie believes a lot of strange things. So I bet he believes Lebron is holding him back. I am just happy to see a super team broken up.
          I kinda get the whole happiness about a superteam breaking up but all it does is make the east even worse,,, Mark it down, Celtics gonna roll to the finals..

Unless warriors breakup or get injured, there really is no doubt about who is gonna be champ

Comment

I kinda get the whole happiness about a superteam breaking up but all it does is make the east even worse,,, Mark it down, Celtics gonna roll to the finals..

Unless warriors breakup or get injured, there really is no doubt about who is gonna be champ
            Durant will soon leave so he can get his 40 mil a year deal.

Comment

Durant will soon leave so he can get his 40 mil a year deal.
              I don't know... I think him and steph will keep taking team friendly deals so they can sign good role players..

I think draymon or klay will leave before Durant or steph

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                Offer Josh jackson then it's a deal
                NNNOOO take Bender he's like a Notwinski JR

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  NNNOOO take Bender he's like a Notwinski JR
                  Bender is a certified bust. We need Defense, JJ Provides us that. Kyrie and Booker in the same backcourt would attract high quality free agents to phoenix

Comment

• Cavs needs to stop talking to the Suns. Let them get back in the lottery again. They are overrating their trade pieces that led them to 24 wins last season.
                    Last edited by RomanReigns; 08-06-2017, 01:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      Cavs won't accept that deal
                      Bender is a bust

Comment

Working...
                      X