Collapse
No announcement yet.

what scams have you been a victim of..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what scams have you been a victim of..

one of the scams i was a victim of was this stripper in las vegas.. so i was with a friend and we went inside one of the ******* bar in las vegas.. lap dance per song was $15.. i was thirsty so ok.. we went inside the room and she did a lap dance.. after one song, i paid her $15.. i was shocked when she said it's $30 because it's 2 songs.. i was like wtf.. i paid her $30 coz i'm a beta and dont want trouble..

on our way out of the bar.. i noticed a sign that says "contact manager if the stripper tries to scam you or something like that".. i just smiled and shook my head....

I've been shorted on weed/H before. I've payed way too much $ on BS before I ****ed a girl I wanted to.

Those are the only two, oh and like someone stole like $20 off me in gas before I cancelled my credit card.

Comment

i've only been scammed 2 times i think..

the 2nd was a chess game... this happened when i was still in the philippines.. i was still in the college.. i was using public transpo.. i noticed a group of people on my way home.. when i went there to check what's going on..

i saw a guy with a chess board.. he had the pieces arranged and want you to bet 1000 pesos if you could 2 moves mate him.. the pieces are already arranged and it's easy to do 2 moves mate if you know chess..

so one of the guys there if he noticed you seem interested would talk to you... and tell you if you are interested to split the 1000 pesos.. he said he only have 800 pesos.. he told me how what moves will check mate... i agreed so i said ok.. after you pay, the guy that paid 800 will make the moves wrong so you will lose..

i found out i was scammed coz someone told me about it after i left.. smh

Comment

I've been a victim of strobe light honeys on more than one occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
          I've been shorted on weed/H before. I've payed way too much $ on BS before I ****ed a girl I wanted to.

Those are the only two, oh and like someone stole like $20 off me in gas before I cancelled my credit card.
          i was a victim of identity fraud but i dont consider scam.. scam is when you lose money coz you are stupid...

Comment

Never, cuz im not a bussa ass n.igga

Comment

I've been lucky, nothing that bad. So far. The closest was back when I was 16 (about 10 years ago give or take a year) my mate was giving me weed at 2.8g for £20, until at a house party I met the lad he got the weed from and I got his number so could just get it directly off him.

When I got a £20 deal off him it was 3.5g and every other one after that. Luckily I only got it twice off my mate by the time I actually met the guy he was getting it from...

I sucked more because it wasn't just some friend in my year, he was actually was one of my closer friends and selling me short. I pulled him up on it and he agreed to give me a gram and call it quits. People can be greedy/sly ****s with drugs, even if it's a good mate.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                one of the scams i was a victim of was this stripper in las vegas.. so i was with a friend and we went inside one of the ******* bar in las vegas.. lap dance per song was $15.. i was thirsty so ok.. we went inside the room and she did a lap dance.. after one song, i paid her $15.. i was shocked when she said it's $30 because it's 2 songs.. i was like wtf.. i paid her $30 coz i'm a beta and dont want trouble..

on our way out of the bar.. i noticed a sign that says "contact manager if the stripper tries to scam you or something like that".. i just smiled and shook my head....

Comment

Jesus op you sound like a sucker lmao.

But on a serious note I have a cousin in Nigeria, he could really use your help

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    Jesus op you sound like a sucker lmao.

But on a serious note I have a cousin in Nigeria, he could really use your help
                    Lol at your sig. Damn Curry

Comment

Working...
                    X