• Show
Clear All

his dad seems like a crack head.

Comment

For some reason I think Bradley will shock the world

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
        his dad seems like a crack head.
        Why because of the gap in his teeth? Take a look at Amir's dad then, while you are at it, lol.

I don't know too many crack heads that don't smoke, don't drink, are highly involved in their kids' lives, and get their kids up at 5 am to train....doesn't really fit the profile if you ask me.

Comment

I like bradley.. I hope he does well against Pac. He ain't going to win though..

Comment

Man that was brilliant I enjoyed that. Bradley sort of reminds me off a poor mans hagler. I'm looking forward to the 24/7 now see something new in bradley I'm bored of PAC and may all the time.

His father gave him everything all his chances and taught him discipline and drive 'better bump your grades up or no more boxing'.

@ the head exercises

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Why because of the gap in his teeth? Take a look at Amir's dad then, while you are at it, lol.

I don't know too many crack heads that don't smoke, don't drink, are highly involved in their kids' lives, and get their kids up at 5 am to train....doesn't really fit the profile if you ask me.
              lol, relax man, i never actually noticed the gap , it was more of the way he talks and sounds all dellusional, but now that i think about the gap teeth, he must have been hittin that pipe in the past

Comment

lol, relax man, i never actually noticed the gap , it was more of the way he talks and sounds all dellusional, but now that i think about the gap teeth, he must have been hittin that pipe in the past

Comment

Great watch

Dont think anyone can deny his determination or his boxing ability....hes a great all round fighter....with a hell load of heart

This is gonna be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                    Great watch

Dont think anyone can deny his determination or his boxing ability....hes a great all round fighter....with a hell load of heart

This is gonna be a great fight
                    Exactly, That is what got him the Pac fight. His grit.

Comment

Easy now....that's a blue collar working man right there. That fine gentleman is the backbone of America, pays his taxes, raised his son, taught him the virtues of hard work, dedication and discipline. When you think about that, it sounds pretty bad to down the guy.

I guess it would be better for his dad to try and exploit him for money and try to be his manager or something like some other boxers fathers out there.

Comment

Working...
                      X