• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Growth View Post
    that was you!!!!!
    oh shiiii

Comment

tim you're the one that mentioned your girl went on a girls night out and she was the only one dressed provocatively. You had suspicions then and now this. Note to self if she gets calls 7 times while your there and wont pick up theres a good chance shes cheating. If you call her several times when shes not around...use your imagination as to what she could be doing then check her behavior when she gets back. Seems like your gut tells you shes cheating...

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        tim you're the one that mentioned your girl went on a girls night out and she was the only one dressed provocatively. You had suspicions then and now this. Note to self if she gets calls 7 times while your there and wont pick up theres a good chance shes cheating. If you call her several times when shes not around...use your imagination as to what she could be doing then check her behavior when she gets back. Seems like your gut tells you shes cheating...
        ohhhh that was the same girl?

then that sucks I guess there isn't much doubt now...

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          When she comes around later I'm going to do something about it. I feel like phoning her now, but she's at work.

I'm pretty pissed right now. Don't want to believe it, but everything points to her playing away. Pretty low move considering how much she lectured me about staying faithful and not hurting her.

Comment

Women are awkward, attention seeking and frustrating. Maybe it just isn't to be.

Comment

Congrats, you date a total s1ag. Best you can do is pimping her azz and taking some share. Meanwhile you could have gang-bangs, perv-orgies, swinger-parties n other pork-shiiet wit her. Have a nice time.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                Thanks for the advice guys.

It could all be an innocent misunderstanding, or I'm being played. Even though our relationship is still relatively strong and we have a great time together, something just isn't sitting right with me at the minute, and when you feel like that, something is usually up.

She'll be coming over tonight after she finishes work. I'm going to gently confront her about it, but if she doesn't give me a good explanation, I'm going to finish it there and then. I've had plenty of chances to cheat if I wanted to, but didn't, because I wouldn't want it to happen to me.

Without sounding like a d**k, I'm a nice, good looking, intelligent lad, and don't deserve to be played like a fool. Men ringing your girlfriend while your in bed with her just isn't on. She should have apologized there and then and told me what the situation was. If she has nothing to hide, then why try to conceal it?

As I said, she either gives me a great explanation tonight or she's out of my life for good.
                To be honest mate. I feel for you. From all hte points you have listed there she seems to be seeing someone else. If she is acting out of sorts as you mentioned then I would possibly confront her about it. Or make jokes about cheating and what not to see how she reacts. I for one would think she may be seeing someone else.

Maybe you should get that guys number and phone him yourself?

Comment

Of course she is, she clearly wants a thug in her life that will abuse her and make her feel like an object.

Comment

Cheers No1..

Just rang her and here's what she said...

It was just my friend drunken calling me. They sent a txt apologizing for it this morning.

If I've been acting off with you, it's because you're leaving in 3 weeks and I don't want to get too attached. You're leaving me remember?

She was at the end of her break, but is going to call me back when her boss goes out to lunch. Got a few more things I need to ask...

Comment

Originally posted by Los Blancos View Post
                      Of course she is, she clearly wants a thug in her life that will abuse her and make her feel like an object.

Wow, you musta be a professional sex-scientist,lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X