Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Woman Who Fled To Syria To Become ISIS Bride Now Begs The U.S. To Come Home

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is cute, though

Comment

Bring her back to the US and allow her to be an activist against ISIS.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Sounds like a spy.

That's a hard pass for me.
        I was thinking the same thing.

I don't buy it

Comment

If this shlt don't beat all........

Alabama ISIS bride's father sues Trump administration over citizenship, seeks her return
          https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/al...cid=spartanntp

'' "The Center has taken Mr. Muthana as a client because of the important constitutional issues involved, which have wide-ranging impact far beyond Ms. Muthana and her son." ''

What, the traitorous whore didn't like the constitutions of the savages ?!?!?!
          Do those being beheaded have constitutional rights ?
          What about markets that get bombed ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Feed her bacon.
            With a side of pork ribs and loaded potato skins with bacon. That sht sounds bomb. I got a rack of ribs in the freezer.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              With a side of pork ribs and loaded potato skins with bacon. That sht sounds bomb. I got a rack of ribs in the freezer.
              That does sound ****ing good

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Execute her

Give the bastard to Angelina Jolie to raise
                I'm sure you guys will get the chance to do exactly that as your president has asked all his european allies to take back their own citizens who was with ISIS.

So you will get her and all the other american ISIS survivors back stateside I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  I'm sure you guys will get the chance to do exactly that as your president has asked all his european allies to take back their own citizens who was with ISIS.

So you will get her and all the other american ISIS survivors back stateside I'm sure.
                  Germany and others refuse though no?

They should just all be executed

But I guess it's bad press

I would have them all executed

Cant hold these guys forever, dont want to risk them running around and maybe serve as a message.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME OVER View Post
                    American Woman Who Fled To Syria To Become ISIS Bride Now Begs The U.S. To Come Home

February 19, 2019

Hoda Muthana is a 24-year-old American jihadi bride who now lives in a refugee camp after she fleed ISIS’s last stand in Syria.

Muthana left Hoover, Alabama back in 2014 in order to join the ISIS in Syria, and she even called for US Muslims to join her. Now, however, she is begging the US to allow her to return home and she claims that she was brainwashed and she made a big mistake when she fled to Syria.

She lost two of her three jihadi husbands, and she lives in a filthy refugee camp.

Muthana left the US when she was 19 years old and she went to Raqqa, Syria. She then married an Australian jihadist, and then a Tunisian man. Both of them, however, lost their lives fighting, and she now married a Syrian man.
                    She used to use social media during her time as a jihadi bride to spread hatred against non-Muslims.

In a tweet from 2015, she wrote that “you have much to do while they live under their greatest enemy (the U.S.), and it’s enough sleeping”, referring to fellow Muslims.

Now, however, she has told The Guardian that she deeply regrets leaving the U.S. and that she believed she was doing what was right according to Islam. She now thinks that she has “misunderstood” her faith.

She is now begging to come back to the U.S. and she begs her family for forgiveness. The former University of Alabama student says that she is worried for the future of her young child, whose father is her second husband.
                    What’s your opinion on this?

https://www.fempositive.com/american...-to-come-home/
                    Interesting.

She should be in court with charges of terrorism against her. Let the legal system deal with her.

By saying she can’t enter a country which she is a citizen is a dangerous area. But, she must be held to account and put through the legal system.

If she is guilty, she gets locked up and probably beaten to sh.t in jail everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
                      Interesting.

She should be in court with charges of terrorism against her. Let the legal system deal with her.

By saying she can’t enter a country which she is a citizen is a dangerous area. But, she must be held to account and put through the legal system.

If she is guilty, she gets locked up and probably beaten to sh.t in jail everyday.
                      I agree with this. My question would be should she go through the civilian court, or should she be taken to a POW facility and tried pursuant to the Geneva Convention? She essentially became an enemy combatant on foreign soil

Comment

Working...
                      X