No announcement yet.

Training songs!?! (boxing playlist)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    I addressed it above and someone else said pretty much the same thing I did.
    Shut the **** up. Your post was stupid and wrong. 'The body will know.' No it doesn't you dumb mother ****er. You will fight as you trained. If you trained for music to motivate you then you will have trouble motivating yourself without it.

Let me define sophistry for your dumbass. You see something from Elliot Hulse. You ****ing hate Elliot Hulse, probably because he is more successful than you, since you hate him he must be wrong. So you work backwards from there. That is sophistry starting at conclusion and working back, not philosophy.

Comment

Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
      Shut the **** up. Your post was stupid and wrong. 'The body will know.' No it doesn't you dumb mother ****er. You will fight as you trained. If you trained for music to motivate you then you will have trouble motivating yourself without it.

Let me define sophistry for your dumbass. You see something from Elliot Hulse. You ****ing hate Elliot Hulse, probably because he is more successful than you, since you hate him he must be wrong. So you work backwards from there. That is sophistry starting at conclusion and working back, not philosophy.
      But sure once you're doing hard bag work and when your on the pads you cant hear the music because you're focused on what you are doing and "in the zone" so to speak....
      The music is really only for skipping, running, pushups,press-ups and so on....

It seems if it was up to you in a gym, everyone would be in a small dark corner depressed out of their head.

Comment

Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post

there it is.

Your theory is proven wrong on a daily basis. World class athletes train with music all the time and they have absolutely no problem Motivating themselves on game day when there is no music. If you had any life experience you would know an intense situation is all the motivation you and your body needs. This is proven daily. This isn't an opinion, it is fact. Maybe you should go live a little and you'd know this stuff instead of jacking off to yo Elliot on a daily basis. Stop embarrassing yourself on this.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          If you had any life experience you would know an intense situation is all the motivation you and your body needs. This is proven daily. This isn't an opinion, it is fact.
          Its not a fact your moron. All you could come up with was some groundless appeal to "adrenaline". A big adrenaline rush is a anathema to a fighter. You are as bad at sports physiology as you are philosophy. One of the primary functions of adrenaline is to shut off the sympathetic nervous system's inhibitory signals, and send the anaerobic metabolism into overdrive and you into a deep oxygen deficit. All of this is good in the primal fight or flight response when you only need that power and energy for a very short time. But in a boxing match its bad you ignorant dumb****. All that short term power and energy comes at the cost of long term stamina.

Energy cannot be created or destroyed only transferred, you stupid ignorant mother ****er. Adrenaline is not energy. Where do you think all that energy is coming from when you get a big adrenaline rush dickwad? Its coming from your stored energy reserves which are being burned at lightning pace. Part of being a fighter is learning how to control the fight or flight response, not getting a huge adrenaline rush and being gassed inside of 3 rounds.
          Last edited by GTTofAK; 03-21-2016, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stephenmc View Post
            It seems if it was up to you in a gym, everyone would be in a small dark corner depressed out of their head.
            Quite the opposite. Intrinsic motivation is far more powerful than extrinsic motivation. Extrinsic motivation is shallow and only touches the superficial low energy emotions. Real power comes from within.

Comment

My Time - Tinie Tempah
              Written in the Stars - Tinie Tempah
              The Fire - The Roots
              Cover and Duck - Fort Minor
              Remember the Name - For Minor
              High Road - Fort Minor
              Believe Me - Fort Minor
              My House - Flo Rida
              Not Afraid - Eminem
              Lose Yourself - Eminem
              Bodyrock - Moby