Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon "Bones" Jones vs D.C Comier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Jones is gonna gas out after one or two rounds and then is taking a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
      I think Jones is gonna gas out after one or two rounds and then is taking a beating.
      It could happen, he is going to have to use his legs and angles alot to win this fight unless he can clip DC early.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
        I see it going the same way. DC's gonna bring crazy pressure.

AAAANNNNNNDDDD NEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!

Comment

Has anyone seen the mmafighting Cormier interview?

How is it that Seagal is worming his way into these MMA camps, so delusional.

Comment

Can't see Cormier being able to close the gap but I'd love to be wrong.
            I can not stomach that smarmy kn0b Jon Jones or his ****ty style. Hope D.C ragdolls and punishes him.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Can't see Cormier being able to close the gap but I'd love to be wrong.
              I can not stomach that smarmy kn0b Jon Jones or his ****ty style. Hope D.C ragdolls and punishes him.
              I personally love Bones's fighting style, it is very creative and he is a striker

I am a wrestler and I hate watching grinders, I watch enough pure wrestling and when I watch MMA i want to see a fight not lay and pray

And most people don't like Bones's personality but I do, D.C to me comes off as a dude with short man's complex

I have not looked forward to a UFC fight like this in a long time, I am pretty excited.

Comment

i can see DC grinding Jones to a victory.

But i can also see Jones making DC look stupid and obliterating him.

It'll be a stand vs ground classic. If DC can put a GSP on Jon. It's a wrap. If not, Jon could easily make this a Bonner beating.

I'm going for DC though.

Comment

Weigh-in's in about an hour and 30 min.

Comment

Anyone see the "staredown"? That was so damn lame.

Comment

........ lol

Comment

Working...
                      X