Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    No need to type essays.

139 lbs is skin n bones.
    I forget, what were their measurements again ?
    I know reading is hard. Ill make it simple.

Melania is skinny and bony.

No curves.

Made of plastic and silicone.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      I know reading is hard. Ill make it simple.

Melania is skinny and bony.

No curves.

Made of plastic and silicone.
      Dude, wtf........Sort that shlt out on your end. I already know the facts.

Comment

Dude, wtf........Sort that shlt out on your end. I already know the facts.
        Dude you are free to post pics showing off all of Melania's curves lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          Dude you are free to post pics showing off all of Melania's curves lmao.
          And you're free to post up pics showing off MO's curves. Has any MO fan posted a sexy pic of her body yet ? Megas30 was all about criterias

Their measurements were posted. Should I repost them ?

Comment

• Mrs Obama looks like she can kick Mr Obama's azz.

Comment

• Originally posted by sugarsmosley_ View Post
              So a womans face plays no part in your attraction to her? She can literally look like a man but as long as she got that ass its alright??? Jesus christ

"Give us hips, thighs, waistlines" sounds like your ordering chicken or some **** at a fast food restaurant.
              Of course face plays a part, but not a huge part. When men talk about sexy, we refer to the body 99% of the time.

Just to stay on topic, let us see Melania without makeup, because as her man or husband, that is how you will see her most of the time.

Melania looks like her face hurts her when she smiles. Too many surgeries. As I said, look up her before and after surgery pics.

Comment

Do you have the measurements to the woman in your avi ?

If you noticed, Melania and Michelle have similar measurements. I posted the stats.

Going STRICTLY on the eye test, there really isn't a contest. Michelle would NEVER make it as a model or sex kitten. Not without massive amounts of surgeries.

Further, if she wasn't married to a famous person or of a certain complexion, the most attention she'd get would be ''meh''.

I'm just keeping it real.

Edit -
                Marie's tlts were too big. She had them reduced.
                We don't use measurement for what is before us. Melania has a straight figure, high hips and flat @ss; she also looks like dried ginger. Michelle has a rounder/curvier body, albeit 8 years older. Michelle is natural and works out, while Melania is surgically repaired and altered.
                Last edited by megas30; 02-22-2019, 11:13 AM.

Comment

• Who gives a fùck? She's hideous. Her teeth look like she eats rocks. Her body sucks and her face is a 2 on a scale of 1-10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    Will you mfers stop calling fit women 'skinny' already?

This is a skinny woman

Melania is fit. Michelle is fit too but she has long, muscular arms and small boobs. That's what a shapely woman looks like to you?
                    The skinny girl in the pic you posted is fit, too. She's got abs for fuck's sake.

Comment

• chimpanzees came from her family

Comment

Working...
                      X