No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Smollett officially now a Suspect in filing a false police report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaded View Post
    They should replace him with Roseanne Barr.
    Good one.
    Comedians will have a field day.

Of course,if found guilty, it makes a mockery of everyone who was lynched over several hundred years.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
      Wonder what the casher was thinking at that momment lmao

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Man I miss that show

Comment

I guess his attorneys will arrange for his surrender soon. Then out on bail.

Then what d'ya think? A plea bargain that the wealthy or connected often get? An actual trial? With a light sentence?

How will this play out?

And what do you think will happen to the Nigerians?

Comment

Attorney Gloria Schmidt, who is representing the two Nigerian brothers said Smollett is lying and she "didn't know how his conscience lets him sleep at night."

Cops obviously believed the brothers and not him. Though his actions from the outset seem to have been giveaways. Didn't report it right away. Wouldn't give cops his phone and gave them records that were "redacted."

Comment

If this was made up, what was his endgame ?

Comment

Originally posted by johnbook View Post
                I guess his attorneys will arrange for his surrender soon. Then out on bail.

Then what d'ya think? A plea bargain that the wealthy or connected often get? An actual trial? With a light sentence?

How will this play out?

And what do you think will happen to the Nigerians?
                I don't know, man. Once the brothers were caught, it was obvious that they were going to claim he plotted this. It was the smart thing to say if they are lying.

The problem is that now it just becomes their word vs. His word, unless the police find some more evidence. If he knows they can't link him to this, he'll ride out the trial. I don't think he can go the plea bargain deal if he wants to completely save face, but who knows, the reality of the consequences of being convicted might set in and convince him.

And that's if he's lying. I think he is.

Funny enough...when I think about this, the main reason that I think he's lying is because his picture after he was jumped. Dude had like two kitten scratches on his face. Them big dudes would have put more of a hurting on him than that if they were going to go through the trouble of bringing out nooses and bleach. Come on, now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Arum 69 View Post
                  the powder is probably some icing sugar off some rice krispie treats
                  You made that up little stars wars dude. Rice krispie treats ain't got no damn powdered icing sugars on em.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    If this was made up, what was his endgame ?
                    Probably attention. He kept harping on the fact that he fought back. He really does want to be the h@mosexual 2pac or something. He wants to inspire gay children. I think he believes that is his righteous cause in a nutshell, and I think that's all he wanted in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Probably attention. He kept harping on the fact that he fought back. He really does want to be the h@mosexual 2pac or something. He wants to inspire gay children. I think he believes that is his righteous cause in a nutshell, and I think that's all he wanted in the end.
                      Well, he's getting all the attention he will ever need. Any chance he's a little touched in the head ?

Comment

Working...
                      X