Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could a prime Hector Camacho clean out current 126lb-135lb?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could a prime Hector Camacho clean out current 126lb-135lb?

Hector was amazing in his prime.......could he do it????

he was amazing his prime i think he could it

Comment

Prime Camacho? Hell yeah, he whoops everyone from this era.

None of the fighters from 126-135 would be ready for Macho Time.

I still need to see more of Loma at 135, for now I'd Camacho to beat him in a close UD.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Prime Camacho? Hell yeah, he whoops everyone from this era.

None of the fighters from 126-135 would be ready for Macho Time.

I still need to see more of Loma at 135, for now I'd Camacho to beat him in a close UD.
        Prime camacho was a bad boy.......

Comment

Hell yeah. Hector was no joke in his prime. And one of the great ny Golden glove champs

Comment

A freaking legend IMO

Comment

I'd say he does great until someone rattles him like Rosario did. Let's not forget him freezing up when he got that first taste of being hurt. However, I don't guess there are any Rosarios out there now. So I'd give him a great shot although I pick Loma over him in a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                I'd say he does great until someone rattles him like Rosario did. Let's not forget him freezing up when he got that first taste of being hurt. However, I don't guess there are any Rosarios out there now. So I'd give him a great shot although I pick Loma over him in a good fight.
                what has loma done to prove he can take a prime hector down????

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                  what has loma done to prove he can take a prime hector down????
                  He beat GRJ, Walters, Rigo and Linares, all of whom I could see giving Hector lots of problems. I like the Macho Man but let's not make out like he was invincible. He wasn't. Would have liked to see him against Prince Naseem though. That would have been fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    He beat GRJ, Walters, Rigo and Linares, all of whom I could see giving Hector lots of problems. I like the Macho Man but let's not make out like he was invincible. He wasn't. Would have liked to see him against Prince Naseem though. That would have been fun.
                    LOL the prefight hype and ring walks would of been the stuff of legends............and not to much mention the fight it'self

Comment

Working...
                    X