Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Miller: I'm Paying Your Mother's Rent, You Drug Abuser!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Joshua can come back with 15 mil and watch Wilder run.
    Wilder shows 50 million

AJ faints

50 million was effective

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
      Wilder shows 50 million

AJ faints

50 million was effective
      Wilder shows it while hiding in the BT HQ's. Ineffective.

Comment

Both were were an embarrassment to boxing. Both acting like brats.
        The most unprofessional press conference i have ever seen.

Joke of a press conference to match the joke of an opponent.

They wont get far in America with that sort of pathetic show.

Comment

lol@ Anthony "HGH gut" Joshua calling other people drug abusers.

Even Lennox Lewis called this fight a farce.

Comment

"Look at his little hands" AJ should keep on about this, see if he can make Miller insecure about his hand size like LaMotta/Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              "Look at his little hands" AJ should keep on about this, see if he can make Miller insecure about his hand size like LaMotta/Trump.
              Miller was wearing lifts, he's already insecure. He's billed as 6'3, he was the same height as Joshua.

Comment

So from all the back and forth trash talking they was doing, boxingscene chose this as a headline?!?...WOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeeMoney View Post
                  Am I the only one who doesn't like this type of stuff? I get it, Im an adult- I don't have a facebook or twitter, I don't watch reality TV- so I am not a target demographic for growth.

But is anyone more excited for this fight because they insulted each other and brought moms into it?
                  I like trash talk a lot and gets me excited for a fight. I don't like reality tv and I don't care much for social media. But this is terrible, I mean paying someone's rent is a genuinely nice thing to do for someone it's not an insult in my book lol knocking someone out is what happens in boxing from time to time so its normal lol

Comment

As A.J. said to Miller 'who have you fought' ?

Miller sounded like a fool and will be found out to be one!....I just hope the under card warrants a PPV and makes it an event worthy of the money spent....

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
                      Both were were an embarrassment to boxing. Both acting like brats.
                      The most unprofessional press conference i have ever seen.

Joke of a press conference to match the joke of an opponent.

They wont get far in America with that sort of pathetic show.
                      Miller did that all by himself

Comment

Working...
                      X