Kamala Harris launches 2020 bid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    Imagine Trump vs Harris debates.

All she would need to do is constantly bring up that shes a black woman. If he alluded to anything about her personal life she would whip out some cornball slogan like "attempt to control black bodies!" and get a standing ovation.

It should make for some very depressing comedy.
    Except she is not black and Trump will bury the phony b*tch with straight talk that all the lefty puss*es here can't handle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
      Except she is not black and Trump will bury the phony b*tch with straight talk that all the lefty puss*es here can't handle.
      They will still market her as a black woman & everything he says will be an attempt to "control her black body" or some other hysterical feminist gibberish. She's close enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stebs View Post
        isn't her father a black Jamaican? which would make her half black like obumass. obumass is pretty much considered all black by many people.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          Just found out kamala haris isnt black but shes running as a black woman

Lol
          Rachel Dolezal will be her running mate...

Comment

• The biggest issue with Kamala Harris is that she is just not that exciting. There is absolutely nothing about her that makes her stand out other than her racial background. She like your typical politician is a grade A panderer. Many of her positions she adopted yesterday in preparation for her Presidential run. If I were on the left I'd much rather just pick the real deal like Bernie Sanders when it comes to communist ideas, rather then someone posing as the real deal when it comes to communist ideas.
            Last edited by JimRaynor; 01-29-2019, 09:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              I was just checking into her past deeds as AG. There are things she did I don't agree with, but some articles say she did it to rise among the political ranks, then began to soften into more democratic stances on some issues.

Can't trust a dam one of them. The bottom line with them is money and benefits of being a politician. And i mean both parties.
              Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
              The mistake people are making is believing she will run as a progressive, her background makes this a tough sell imo. Running as more of a moderate/centrist makes sense as she could sway some of the dissilusioned trump supporters.
              this would be the smart move, in order to win she'd have to take votes away from of the moderate republicans, so she can't be a typical democrat woman candidate - male emasculator and friend of wall street and drug corporations. California isn't the rest of the country, i don't see her winning, there aren't enough feminists and hipsters to get her in the white house

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              disillusioned...as in suicidal and under the influence of every drug know to man? cause that'll be quite a stretch. this woman is the younger BLM version of hillary.
              Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I would like to see a Biden/Harris ticket. I think that appeals to the broadest spectrum of voters. I could see Bernie and harris as well but I would prefer her as President and Bernie as VP if they ran together.

Watch it be Warren/Booker which will turn off a lot of people imo.
              it could be biden / harris or biden / pocahontas. whichever one it is because biden is so old he will die in office and we will have the first woman president, at least, thank God it won't be crooked Hilary

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
              LOL if you IP ban him, you'll have menstrual blood on your hands. this is ghettocity hobras life. take a look at what happened when mega temp banned him for a couple of days...

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              She is basically a sterner, more Californian, more radical Obama.

As a woman she is freaking ruthless, so guys you better be ready if she wins.

I think she will get the Nomination, black, female, good looking, passionate, bisexual?...shes a progressive dream ticket.
              Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Kamala will have to walk through the gauntlet of Democratic primaries where all her dirt will be on display. I think the 2020 elections will further divide the party, especially if Warren, Biden, Bernie and other fossils of the party decide to run.

Originally posted by //// View Post
              They will still market her as a black woman & everything he says will be an attempt to "control her black body" or some other hysterical feminist gibberish. She's close enough.
              Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Rachel Dolezal will be her running mate...

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              The biggest issue with Kamala Harris is that she is just not that exciting. There is absolutely nothing about her that makes her stand out other than her racial background. She like your typical politician is a grade A panderer. Many of her positions she adopted yesterday in preparation for her Presidential run. If I were on the left I'd much rather just pick the real deal like Bernie Sanders when it comes to communist ideas, rather then someone posing as the real deal when it comes to communist ideas.

Comment

• She better pray hillary does not run coz if hillary does then all kamala harris dirts comming out

Hillary gonna expose her sheet lol
                I wont be surprise if hillary already started her game with this
                “Harris fook a san francisco mayor to jump her career”

Comment

• Apparently Kamala Harris smoked such good weed in college She was listening to Snoop and Pac before they released their own albums.

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn What do you have to say about your front runner and her phony claims?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                    Apparently Kamala Harris smoked such good weed in college She was listening to Snoop and Pac before they released their own albums.

HOUDINI563, BERNIE'S CORNER, Don Pichardo, GAME OVER, The Big Dunn What do you have to say about your front runner and her phony claims?
                    when did she become my frontrunner?

Comment

• Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                      Apparently Kamala Harris smoked such good weed in college She was listening to Snoop and Pac before they released their own albums.

Maybe she was in the know know and was rocking the Demo before the albums

Comment

Working...
                      X