Cringe interview by Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
    You are speaking the truth.

If the Tenshin fight (don't think so) makes Gervonta half of what Floyd got in Japan, I'm all for it. Exposes Davis to a worldwide audience. 5 mill is a cool loot too. Exhibition match. Doesn't affect Davis' boxing record. Who wouldn't milk that?
    Why do i care how much he makes? Hes a boxer... I u derstand Floyd doing it but why would Tank do these freak shows? The guy didnt prove sh##t in his own sport. He has HUGE potential but hes being poorly promoted. What exposure will this exhibition fight give him? Seriously?

Comment

It’s never been a worse time to be a boxing fan if you like seeing the best face each other in their primes.

Comment

Originally posted by DaFan View Post
        You have too many weird fantasies about these guys.
        Lol the mind is a beautiful thing! Here are two questions for you. How do you feel about the management of Tank's career? or what material would you prefer for your personal custom Versace onesie? (Im thinking you're a lover of leather) You can answer whichever you want, or none at all, but thanks for thinking about my fantasies. You know you envisioned it when you read it. You might have even added a little good night kiss. "Sweet dreams money"

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
          Lol. I think he runs too much and holds illegally. Makes conditions in his favor, which he says himself he does. Uses IV and does vampire facials. Not a good boxing fan.
          The arugment is definitely viable for the first 4 you list, but I had to look up this vampire facial. I was expecting something completely different. Thanks for enlightening me!

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Why do i care how much he makes? Hes a boxer... I u derstand Floyd doing it but why would Tank do these freak shows? The guy didnt prove sh##t in his own sport. He has HUGE potential but hes being poorly promoted. What exposure will this exhibition fight give him? Seriously?
            It's a prize fight. Consider it his side job like normal people.

It doesn't affect his record or match schedule for the year. Why do you care how he makes his money? It won't count as a real fight and don't think it's gonna happen.

Comment

Floyd is helping his fighter make as much money as possible. Can't blame him for that.

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
                Lol. I think he runs too much and holds illegally. Makes conditions in his favor, which he says himself he does. Uses IV and does vampire facials. Not a good boxing fan.
                Running too much is not illegal. It is a boxing tactic. If Floyd can "run" too much it is because his opponent can't catch him

Holding illegally is a fair criticism. Every fighter does dirty stuff, every single fighter. Ward and BHop were infamous for throwing a low shot once in awhile or a shot at the thighs...helps deter running. I believe Floyd has historically lost a point before for holding too much (JLC 1)...so that's a fair criticism

Conditions in his favor? That is up to the opponent and has nothing to do with Floyd. Floyd wanted to fight Manny in 2009, but Manny wouldn't let the conditions be in Floyd's favor...fight didn't happen.
                GGG refused to let Canelo dictate the conditions in 2015...fight didn't happen until more neutral conditions...in 2017.
                Floyd cannot be blamed for exercising his "A" side prowess. He earned it and it was not given to him. None of his "A" side prowess ever involved doing something illegal.

IV drips? Fighters get IV drips all the time. It's mostly Pac fans (like yourself) that bring this sort of thing up. What ya'll forget is Manny's claim to fame was the DLH win and in that very fight DLH used an IV drip. Freddy Roach even says..."they (DLH's team) waited too long to rehydrate and we could see the needle marks"...many fighters use saline/vitamin IV drips. There's nothing wrong with it although it is considered medicinal. In Floyd's case he got an IV drip at 38 years old...it is not suspicious at all for a 38 year old boxer to be dehydrated...that's pretty normal

Vampire facials? Homie is this TMZ? That's like a fashion thing. Please grow up or find a fashion forum

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                  If you type "Floyd v Tenshin" in YT the first 10 videos combine for over 10M views. That's good exposure.

Whether you like the fight or not is another story, but it's good for a young fighter trying to cross into mainstream

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    Running too much is not illegal. It is a boxing tactic. If Floyd can "run" too much it is because his opponent can't catch him

Holding illegally is a fair criticism. Every fighter does dirty stuff, every single fighter. Ward and BHop were infamous for throwing a low shot once in awhile or a shot at the thighs...helps deter running. I believe Floyd has historically lost a point before for holding too much (JLC 1)...so that's a fair criticism

Conditions in his favor? That is up to the opponent and has nothing to do with Floyd. Floyd wanted to fight Manny in 2009, but Manny wouldn't let the conditions be in Floyd's favor...fight didn't happen.
                    GGG refused to let Canelo dictate the conditions in 2015...fight didn't happen until more neutral conditions...in 2017.
                    Floyd cannot be blamed for exercising his "A" side prowess. He earned it and it was not given to him. None of his "A" side prowess ever involved doing something illegal.

IV drips? Fighters get IV drips all the time. It's mostly Pac fans (like yourself) that bring this sort of thing up. What ya'll forget is Manny's claim to fame was the DLH win and in that very fight DLH used an IV drip. Freddy Roach even says..."they (DLH's team) waited too long to rehydrate and we could see the needle marks"...many fighters use saline/vitamin IV drips. There's nothing wrong with it although it is considered medicinal. In Floyd's case he got an IV drip at 38 years old...it is not suspicious at all for a 38 year old boxer to be dehydrated...that's pretty normal

Vampire facials? Homie is this TMZ? That's like a fashion thing. Please grow up or find a fashion forum
                    Yea sure. He said it himself.

Comment

Lomachenko is too good a fighter to not wait until he's compromised in some way. That is the floyd way and he can even announce it without a care because his stupid fanboys will still excuse it.

Comment

Working...
                      X