No announcement yet.

Incase yall wondering where the KKK siblings went

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Black Panther meaning today is black supremacy. It isn't anything in the old days like the United Black Conservative Party, or the American Black Patriots. They used to be the symbol of black goodness in America, by encouraging black youths to join the military or firemen in order to be a productive member of society.

By Black Panther movements I mean, like BLM and NBPP. Where they encourage b. youths to fight the police and get shot and be part of gangs and protests against white people.
    lol. I don't think that is what the BLM movement does, but I'm not going to argue with you about it.

I'm not a fan of the New Black Panther Party, but I'm a fan of the original Black Panther Party for Self-Defense. Very different, and actually not very related.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Not all Trump supporters r racist but all racist are Trump supporters.

I prefered the old Republican party that just viewed Democrats as thugs & gays. This lets feel sorry for me & "I know u are but what am I" attitude lacks ingenuity.
      Trust me, there are liberal racist. Don't be a fool.

Comment

Jimmy kimmel as karl malone

As Oprah Jimfrey

This dude complain about blackface lol

Comment

Oh shoot celebrities on blackface keeps coming

Remember when megyn kelly was fired for saying its okay to wear blackface when its trying to resemble diana ross?

Lets see if this applied to everyone

Comment

Does anyone honestly give a flying fuk about blackface? It's funny to watch the Dims tear themselves apart over it doe.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              Trust me, there are liberal racist. Don't be a fool.
              When speaking of racism by Webster dictionary definition: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior.

Yes, you are correct.

When speaking of racism as institutional or systematically:

You're not.

People of color or minorities can’t be racist. Prejudice, sure, but not racist. Racism describes a system of disadvantage based on race. Minorities can’t be racists since they don’t stand to benefit from such a system.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
                Does anyone honestly give a flying fuk about blackface? It's funny to watch the Dims tear themselves apart over it doe.
                Im going to protest outside of a tanning salon. To many white folk trying to be my skin tone and that makes me feel threatened.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                    When speaking of racism by Webster dictionary definition: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one’s own race is superior.

Yes, you are correct.

When speaking of racism as institutional or systematically:

You're not.

People of color or minorities can’t be racist. Prejudice, sure, but not racist. Racism describes a system of disadvantage based on race. Minorities can’t be racists since they don’t stand to benefit from such a system.
                    Idiot I am a minority and not all minorities are liberal.

You just made an assumption based on stereotype that all liberals gotta be a person of color. Yes there's racist white liberals.

Trust me there's a lot of white Hispanics, Indians and Asians living better than the average blacks in "the system ' you are talking about.

You can easily change a person last name but Harder to change their color.

Charlie Sheen is a good example of that.

Comment

White liberals are creeps. They're "champions of POC!" and "hate their own people! Die, dad!" in public.

In private they're creepy narcissists with delusional fantasies about using enraged blacks to destroy their redneck rivals and rule over the ruins of Western civilization, etc etc etc.

This strange pattern where they all spent their college years covered in soot pretending to be minstrels and think it's normal/common? Probably just another component of an unnamed mental disorder.
                      Last edited by ////; 02-07-2019, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X