Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So you are making out with this decent chick you met thru tinder...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a setup to get robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      ..and there is this ginger dude...
      I'm not sharing no female with PB32!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Sounds like a setup to get robbed.

Butler seems like the type of person that would get robbed. Easily and repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          you are at her place.. she's decent.. you are making out.. then someone knocked.. she opened and there is this ginger dude... she wants to be faqed by 2 dudes.. what would you do?

run away and leave or faq her in the mouth while the other dude faq her in the pu55y?
          Bro you just described all of my hopes and dreams in one single post.

Comment

nah I don't share, I'm out

Comment

If you ever get caught in this situation make sure you shave down. You don't want your curlies getting tangled up while you DP. And if the dude just wants to jerk off while watching you bang her...beware...he's gonna "accidentally" nut in your direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                If you ever get caught in this situation make sure you shave down. You don't want your curlies getting tangled up while you DP. And if the dude just wants to jerk off while watching you bang her...beware...he's gonna "accidentally" nut in your direction.
                yeah, things could get messy, lol. and if you do the usual DP pig roastin with one on each end, you're at least gonna have to see dude's cum face and he's gonna see yours

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  yeah, things could get messy, lol. and if you do the usual DP pig roastin with one on each end, you're at least gonna have to see dude's cum face and he's gonna see yours
                  Hahah the thought, I almost puked. Men are gross.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Hahah the thought, I almost puked. Men are gross.
                    it's one thing to watch something like this in a pr0n video, i think it'd be a whole different thing to see it right in front of you and possibly get squirted with some of the cum.

Comment

If she insists, I'm out. If I have a say, she can have that 3some when I'm done with her.

Comment

Working...
                      X