Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm suffering from Dengue fever right now.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Gotta be careful over there. They may look look ladies but they aren't
    The the Philippine economy & the airline industries thank you. After this post there were numerous flights booked by boxingscene Posters to the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      The the Philippine economy & the airline industries thank you. After this post there were numerous flights booked by boxingscene Posters to the Philippines.
      90% of those flights were booked by Julia Slobberts

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        And I feel like ****. I'm drinking Gatorade because I can't eat solid food without puking.
        Damn. Feel better soon, bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          90% of those flights were booked by Julia Slobberts

They're getting ready for his arrival.

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            And I feel like ****. I'm drinking Gatorade because I can't eat solid food without puking.
            Had to look it up. Someone described the feeling as a never ending southern comfort hangover. Horrible!

Get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
              I got Zika virus a couple years ago. Ain't even been studied in depth, so who knows what else it does. These viruses are going to get worse and worse.
              Which would you say was worse in your experience, the Zika virus or the HIV virus? Are you still recovering from HIV and Zika or still taking medication?

Comment

They're getting ready for his arrival.

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]
                He uses his frequent flyer miles

Comment

Had to look it up. Someone described the feeling as a never ending southern comfort hangover. Horrible!

Get well soon!
                  lol. its a bit worse than a hangover m8. The best way i can describe it is imagine shooting pains up your spine, legs, going from hot flushes to feeling freezing cold, puking and ****ting your guts every few minutes with a pulsating migraine and nothing helps you feel better in any way.
                  fun times.

Comment

Originally posted by 777KING777 View Post
                    Which would you say was worse in your experience, the Zika virus or the HIV virus? Are you still recovering from HIV and Zika or still taking medication?
                    I've only ever had the Zika virus; never even had dengue or anything else. As for HIV, the person I'm with was my first, and the same goes for her, so no risk of any diseases. If I remember correctly, though, my DNA test said that I have HIV-resistant genes, anyway. I don't remember if they block the virus, or slow it down, or both, but it claims I have defensive mechanisms present.

Comment

Originally posted by todisday View Post
                      I've only ever had the Zika virus; never even had dengue or anything else. As for HIV, the person I'm with was my first, and the same goes for her, so no risk of any diseases. If I remember correctly, though, my DNA test said that I have HIV-resistant genes, anyway. I don't remember if they block the virus, or slow it down, or both, but it claims I have defensive mechanisms present.
                      Are you serious about having HIV resistant genes according to a DNA test? What are those DNA markers called?

Comment

Working...
                      X