No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants To Return in May, Rejects Horn Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    There it is! Thank you! Pacquiao vs. Thurman in July! Let's Go!

Comment

Atleast Pac is going out with a bang. Win or loss, he’s fighting some live bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        Don't rematch Horn that's a bad style matchup for Manny lol
        Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        So he rematched Bradley twice but won't fight Horn again?
        Originally posted by Richard G View Post
        The senator is a liar. It's on the record that the Horn camp have been chasing Packy for a rematch since the first one. The only fight that was rejected was to have one in flip land but Horn's safety could not be guaranteed. Charming.
        Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
        Ducking the Hornetnator is a disgrace. Doesn't want taken to boxing university again. Pacman shook after seeing Mundine getting slain.
        Originally posted by Nusky View Post
        Horn roughed him up pretty good. Don't think the honorable senator wants to go through that again.
        Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
        History lesson kids, MANNY didn't want the rematch, MANNY ducked HORN FACT. Horn waited and waited for the rematch and Manny kept making excuses, this is a blatant duck by Manny really disappointing. He doesn't want any part of the Jeffinator.
        Now. I ask you. I DARE anyone in the thread to say this isn't Manny ducking The Hornet. CLEAR ducking in the worst way.

Comment

Originally posted by u122564 View Post
          did horn want an immediate rematch though? im not sure...
          I remember Horn calling out Mayweather in the post fight interview of the Manny fight lol We enthusiasts were still shocked by the decision and were distracted by Teddy Atlas keeping it real!

Floyd ducked Horn confirmed!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            So he rematched Bradley twice but won't fight Horn again?
            Clearly you didn’t read the article.

Comment

Ok, I got to be honest. I'm a big Pacqiuao fan but the truth is that Horn was trying very hard to get the rematch with Manny. The Pacman was willing to consider it only if it took place in the Philippines but Horn's camp and everyone else thought Horn would get literally killed if he won the fight in Manny's country. Pacquiao chose not to rematch Horn even though it would be an excellent payday, but I think that's probably the best decision for Manny...That fight was brutal. Horn is too big and physical for Manny at this stage. Pac could beat him but he could also get steamrolled...Not worth the risk at Manny's age.

If Horn wants a rematch he should beat a top welterweight.
              Manny should go after a bigger "name fighter" because he's going to retire soon.

Manny should try to get Mayweather in the ring...The highest paying fight and the least grueling. Floyd won't take Manny into a brutal war and I think Manny could beat him. I feel less confident that Manny will beat the other top welterweights. He has a decent chance against Porter...But if he can't hurt Porter he could be in big trouble. His best chances are against Danny and especially Mikey Garcia...Danny, because he tends to have a low work rate and Mikey because he doesn't have a particularly high work rate, he's not rangy, and I think Manny will be able to hurt him. I think Mikey would be the easiest of the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
                one dominating round and you're claiming Pac beat the shiiit out of horn? Really? Someone need a reality check!
                You need the reality check, greco-roman is not a part of boxing last i checked, also head butts don't count as part of a boxing match as well.

If that fight was in Vegas Horn would of been deducted points at least twice for how dirty he was fighting.

Comment

Who tf even want this Horn fight?
                  Obviously, the fake fans again.
                  I rooted for Horn, he won.
                  But before the fight, fake fans kept chanting it's a cherrypick fight,
                  even though it was a mandatory fight.
                  It's almost similar to GGG vs Jacobs.
                  Fake fans chanted the same mantra,
                  "Jacobs still has Pirog and Mora problems doe."
                  Now they want Jacobs vs GGG 2.
                  GGG ducking Jacobs doe.
                  The Pirog and Mora problems suddenly disappeared.
                  Kills me with these fake fans.

Comment

Horn was ahead of himself to deny a rematch to a fight that he really lost.

Comment

I don't understand why people would want to see a rematch of a pointless fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X