No announcement yet.

So thats what all the hype was about?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
    But come on man. Charlo went from fighting a slick boxer to a more traditional european style boxer with like a week's preparation.
    Korobov is slicker than Willie Monroe.

Comment

You guys are confusing the 2 different charlo brothers.
      Let's see ggg (top hypejob of the decade) vs charlo (top upcoming hypejob).

But guess what, ggg still don't want it even if charlo was exposed and would guarantee ggg Canelo 3. Probably because ggg was exposed too.

Oscar is going to make ggg beg. I can't wait to hear his fanboys cry about Canelo ducking ggg.

Charlo won't ever get Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Snap View Post
        I understand from the fighter and his team weighing risk versus reward I just don't understand the fans not wanting to see them fight especially the ones that don't like Charlo.

If he's a hypejob then they should be happy to see him get smashed by their favorite fighter.
        Yeah, but then your fighters detractors say **** like. "Hes beating tomato cans" and "hes a bum" and "hes afraid to fight elite fighters"

You can never win. So even if you see him beat the next hype job. Like GGG vs Charlo. GGG gains nothing from fighting charlo because he has a lot of hype. Charlo has proved nothing and his last fight proves as much.

If GGG murdered him he beat a tomato can they'll say. And again, it brings in no money.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
          Yeah, but then your fighters detractors say **** like. "Hes beating tomato cans" and "hes a bum" and "hes afraid to fight elite fighters"

You can never win. So even if you see him beat the next hype job. Like GGG vs Charlo. GGG gains nothing from fighting charlo because he has a lot of hype. Charlo has proved nothing and his last fight proves as much.

If GGG murdered him he beat a tomato can they'll say. And again, it brings in no money.
          Pretty much. Before the Korobov fight they were all like Charlo got GGG shook. After the Korobov fight they were like...well Charlo looked like ***** so GGG should fight him.

GGG doesn't need to fight Charlo to get Canelo. Canelo gets GGG if Canelo wants GGG. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            No threads about Harrisonor Korobov? Credit where credit is due. Instead of everyone taking shots at the Charlos can we give credit to Matt and Tony? I personally thought they were going in there to get KTFO.
            I give them credit for surviving...That all.

They both deserved to lose. Harrison got a gift.

Comment

yeah but tank davis is amazing!

Comment

CharLOSS bros single handedly rewriting history and showing us that the MW division was actually good all these years and that maybe GGG is legit?

Guys are making the whole JMW division looks like a bunch of disabled ******s with disabilities and some ******ation.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  No threads about Harrisonor Korobov? Credit where credit is due. Instead of everyone taking shots at the Charlos can we give credit to Matt and Tony? I personally thought they were going in there to get KTFO.
                  --- Amen.

Fans should rally around Harrison and Korobov going into the lions den with everything stacked against them.

Without the brave warriors, boxing dies on the vine.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                    Yeah hes been hyping them worse than anyone and hasnt posted a video since the charlo fights started
                    Sounds abit like j.razor.
                    Where's he at??

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                      im a canelo fan and i want to see that fight, but i would rather see jacobs get his shot first, then andrade or bjs, i honestly think those are more intriguing fights, but charlo isnt a bad fight either...
                      I can agree with that. I just can't name 5 guys that should be put over Charlo as a prime matchup at 160 for people to act like it's just a bum fight. I would put Jacobs/Saunders or a GGG Canelo trilogy over Charlo but that's it. Nobody knows Rob Brant and with all due respect to Lemieux he's had more chances than he deserves.

Comment

Working...
                      X