Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Brook Will Always Be There - And If He's Not, He's Not

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
    This softboi is of no interest to p4p fighters except if they need an easy filler fight.
    Duck of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      Brook vs. Spence Jr. drew 27K in Sheffield! Whichever is the more lucrative, go with that! Another potential target for brook is Dennis Hogan! Hogan is ranked #1 by WBO @ 154! BoxRec states he was born in Ireland, and lives in Australia now! Should be easy to promote in Sheffield!
      correct. hogan is here in brisbane and trains out of horn's gym. id want to have brook come here for a fight anyday. just dont think that the money here is as good as people think.

Comment

As long as he is fighting Crawford next then I have no problem with him making Brook wait longer, however if this is a bluff and Crawford is not next and he will comeback and fight another soft touch opponent instead then Khan will look very weak in all of this.

As for Kell, I think he should just move up and take his chance at 154

Comment

Originally posted by u122564 View Post
          correct. hogan is here in brisbane and trains out of horn's gym. id want to have brook come here for a fight anyday. just dont think that the money here is as good as people think.
          Hogan is WBO #1, and IBF #3, so he would be the pathway to a title fight in 2019! Horn would just be a name, and truth is if Brook wanted he could probably get Munguia without going through Hogan. I would prefer he fought Hogan first!

Comment

Hogan is WBO #1, and IBF #3, so he would be the pathway to a title fight in 2019! Horn would just be a name, and truth is if Brook wanted he could probably get Munguia without going through Hogan. I would prefer he fought Hogan first!
            hogan is a friend of mine. would be unreal for him to get a shot at a guy of brook's caliber.

Comment

Originally posted by u122564 View Post
              hogan is a friend of mine. would be unreal for him to get a shot at a guy of brook's caliber.
              I know he's your friend, but would he beat Brook?

Comment

I know he's your friend, but would he beat Brook?
                no comment

Comment

Working...
                X