Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Tyson, Lewis Should Be Praising Me - Your Era is Gone!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lennox lewis might think he could beat Ali, but he don't say it as Ali is his idol and everyones idol.
    Its called being respectful.
    Wilder claims he can beat Tyson but not Lennox lewis? That has hurt tysons pride and feels bullied and victimised

Comment

Imo, for the record, a young Cus, Rooney, Jacobs led Mike Tyson Beats Wilder! The GREAT thing about Wilder right now is that he wants to fight the VERY BEST thats out there - calling em' all out......but that sentiment is not reciprocated......Wilders talking a whole lot because he wants the attention - a self promoting abrasive machine thats now drawing the ire of ALL haters! They focus only on the 20+ fodder opponents that ALL heavyweights USUALLY start out with. as though every era of heavyweights have 20+ certified dedicated contenders that are clamoring to mix it up!

Wilder may have an attitude that many think stinks, but he doesnt know better, and he's simply taking his Q from all those (the public, fans, etc.,) that so want him to desperately fail.....he believes that those who inherently dislike him stinks too - so it goes BOTH ways! ....Joshua avoids Ortiz, Wilder calls him out several times even AFTER the DRUG LORD sins TWICE!?? TWO OTHER opponents do the PED thing "again," but the haters ALWAYS have the problem with Wilder!?? Wilder is also literally begging for Mr. Muscles to get it on, Hearn instead now wants the FAT Brooklyn 1 dimensional rib after Parker??! Wilder aint the most charasmatic, but he's WILLING to GET IT ON with the VERY BEST - RIGHT AWAY!! NOW!!....WOW!! What a champ!!!.....

Haters ALWAYS look for negatives to state their cases.....Wilder will NEVER be a winner in their eyes, no matter what he accomplishes! King Wilder gotta keep movin' towards the GLORY even if he DOES happen to LOSE!! All the while the haters will be doing the same STAGNANT thing: watching, hating, and hoping for the worst! Ortiz IS the Boogyman!! And there's ONLY ONE FIGHTER that wanted & pushed for that fight badly enough for YEARS! KING WILDER thats who!! GO CHAMP for challenging yourself - again, even if u lose!!!!

Comment

I think Wilder must have caught some brain dysfunction of Charlie Zelenoff

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          It’s only Joshua fanatics..!!! They’re mad that their stiff as cowardly hero is scared of Wilder. Will Joshua be at the fight? We will see. My guess is he won’t be there.
          Thats news to me, but whats the point of showing up if Eddie is already making plans to fight 'Big-Baby'? using Deontays fame to sell UK PPV, nothing more.

Comment

for all I care the name Lennox should never be written in the same page, what, same f internet as the name Wilder.

Wilder is a bum with delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Couldn’t sleep the other night and was flicking through the channels when I saw Wilder on some reality TV show

Way to get respect

Comment

Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
                Joshua already ducked Ortiz a bunch of times...

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
                  I'm in a fixing mood today!
                  Thats what alts do doe!

Comment

This thread is amusing. Upset fanboys everywhere.

As for Wilder.. he seems to want to play the heel but he isn't coming across as if he's got the self confidence to take the 'hate' back. I suppose one way to look at it is he is getting people talking about him, which is a good thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X