Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laloboxing saying hes signed with DANZ, dont know how much truth behind it

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
      It's a unification fight, Jacobs is not a challenger. Pretty sure a rematch clause is there if either lose their title. And it's a 2 fight deal Andrade and Mungia mean nothin to GGG.
      there is no rematch clause for jacobs side lol. Like he has any leverage AT ALL to get a rematch clause vs Canelo. Andrade and Munguia mean as much to GGG as Charlo. LOL. Only difference is Andrade and Munguia have belts Charlo doesnt

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he's had his fill of Canelo fights and what comes with it. If that's where the money is though.

Both deals sound good though.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
          there is no rematch clause for jacobs side lol. Like he has any leverage AT ALL to get a rematch clause vs Canelo. Andrade and Munguia mean as much to GGG as Charlo. LOL. Only difference is Andrade and Munguia have belts Charlo doesnt
          Munguia doesn't have a belt at 160, unless you think GGG goes down to 154? So not sure if that is relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Munguia doesn't have a belt at 160, unless you think GGG goes down to 154? So not sure if that is relevant.
            He has a belt at 154 and he would go up to 160 meaning he is a champ now moving up in a weight. I doubt GGG can even make 154. The difference is Charlo has been floundering with 3 tread water fights while Munguia is defending his title. If GGG picks up a title and then Munguia moves up its a buzz worthy fight. Not as big as GGG vs Canelo or Jacobs but up there with GGG vs Andrade or Saunders.

Plus DAZN also has Callum Smith which would be a big fight in the UK.

No matter how you slice it there are so many more options at DAZN than anywhere else.

That is why I keep saying Charlo should go sign the exact deal Jacobs signed for 3 fights. Charlo will get little less money but still way more than he gets now plus if he can beat some of those guys he will skyrocket instead of staying stalled out as he is now.

Comment

He has a belt at 154 and he would go up to 160 meaning he is a champ now moving up in a weight. I doubt GGG can even make 154. The difference is Charlo has been floundering with 3 tread water fights while Munguia is defending his title. If GGG picks up a title and then Munguia moves up its a buzz worthy fight. Not as big as GGG vs Canelo or Jacobs but up there with GGG vs Andrade or Saunders.

Plus DAZN also has Callum Smith which would be a big fight in the UK.

No matter how you slice it there are so many more options at DAZN than anywhere else.

That is why I keep saying Charlo should go sign the exact deal Jacobs signed for 3 fights. Charlo will get little less money but still way more than he gets now plus if he can beat some of those guys he will skyrocket instead of staying stalled out as he is now.
              Um, when did I say GGG shouldn't sign with DAZN? When did I say DAZN doesn't have the most options for him? I just brought up how your statement of Munguia is irrelevant since he's not the champion at the weight class GGG fights at. Once Munguia moves up to MW, he then no longer is a champion…. You know, kind of like Charlo?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                PBC deal is better.

DAZN deal Canelo has to beat Jacobs and then Canelo would have to vacate WBC is he wins.

PBC if he beats Charlo he get a Canelo shot anyway as he's the mandatory.

Win-Win at PBC.
                At DAZN has can fight Jacobs again too though, not to mention likes of Andrade. Only greed would take him elsewhere in my opinion. If charlo has anything about him he would go to DAZN for the matchups too

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  Um, when did I say GGG shouldn't sign with DAZN? When did I say DAZN doesn't have the most options for him? I just brought up how your statement of Munguia is irrelevant since he's not the champion at the weight class GGG fights at. Once Munguia moves up to MW, he then no longer is a champion…. You know, kind of like Charlo?
                  no not like Charlo at all. Charlo has stagnated for 3 fights. If Munguia moves up right to a title shot its way different like when Crawford moved for Horn or Loma for Linares or Mikey for Spence or Mikey for Lipinets.

Surely u can see the difference.

Comment

no not like Charlo at all. Charlo has stagnated for 3 fights. If Munguia moves up right to a title shot its way different like when Crawford moved for Horn or Loma for Linares or Mikey for Spence or Mikey for Lipinets.

Surely u can see the difference.
                    No, it would be the same thing. A 154 pound champion moving up to 160 and no longer being the champion. So by your logic if GGG was to fight Tony Harrison it would be better because he's currently a 154 pound champion? What kind of BS logic is that? It's okay, you made a bit of a suspect comment in your post. No big deal.

Comment

Rather see the PBC deal, since it’s new fights and leads to the Canelo trilogy anyways. We’ll see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X