Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bivol To Canelo: If You Want a Real Challenge - Look No Further!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
    Ok. Idk if your trolling or being serious my guess is that your trolling. It’s hard to tell nowadays who’s trolling and who’s not. Cuz what you just posted is dead on on what a GGG Fanboi would post.
    Lol. He’s trolling these clowns that say Canelo is ducking a guy two weight classes higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      Rolls and Vanes are a NIGHTMARE for ANY and ALL Middleweights! And Canelo DUCKED a PRIME Hopkins/Roy Jones Jr. Fkn coward aged them by waiting in the womb FOREVER!!! POS coward now won’t even say Wilder’s name!!! And he SCURRED of Pillow fists Fury??? WTF!!!
      One of Canelo's best opponents, Erislandy Lara, lost to Vanes but recieved a gift draw. Then he ducked a rematch with Vanes to fight the much easier Canelo, a fight that he won but got robbed himself in. Karma is a b.

Comment

Originally posted by NCBoxingPro View Post
        LOL who in the hell is Canelo?? He's a ****in cheat. I actually give him props for beating Danny Jacobs, but no one scared of a Drug Cheat. I'll repeat it again, no one is scared of a drug cheat. Canelo was my boy, but once you get caught cheating, I QUESTION EVERY WIN HE HAS EVER HAD. Drug Cheat #facts#

I will say he will not get in the ring with anyone that really has a chance of busting his ass #facts#

Bivol would destroy Canelo and for that fact GoldenBoy would never put him in a fight like that #facts#

If he ever fights Andrade he's going to lose that one too #facts#

Drug cheat getting elevated so he can avoid his mandatory #facts#
        “Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt”

Comment

Lol. He’s trolling these clowns that say Canelo is ducking a guy two weight classes higher.
          Idk man. But if he is. He’s committed
          Last edited by Senor_frogs; 07-11-2019, 03:01 PM.

Comment

High risk low reward. Would be a great matchup. Clenelo vs Bivol is better than Clenelo vs GGG or Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Call me what you want.

GGG fanboy, Canelo hater, etc, but everything I said is correct and only real fans will agree with me.

GGG>Canelo.

GGG has 20 straight title defenses at MW. He will go down in history as one of the best MW’s in the world, one of the best resumes in the world, and the most feared fighter of the 2010s. Canelo will go down as another Mayweather, ducked everyone, got rich, and claimed he’d fight the best while actually ducking the best.
              Come on

Comment

I would love to see Canelo/Bivol at 168 with a rehydration max of say 180 or so. Bivol has to make some concessions because Canelo is the "money" is this fight. Can Bivol out box and out fight Canelo? Can Bivol take Canelo's best shots? Very intriguing matchup!

Comment

Everyone wants to fight Canelo. Lmfao.

That's why he has no opponent lined up right? No one has to fight Canelo. Canelo be begging bigger men to take a fight with him that they do not need and his fan bois be screaming "take the fight! It's your biggest pay day!!"

To top that off he hasnt even made any real offers to anyone. He wont fight any MW available. Andrade? Nope. Charlo? Nope. Derv? Nope. GGG? Definitely not.

Kovalev doesnt care to fight Canelo and Callum Smith just called bull**** on Canelo. Make a real offer for this year he said.

And yet the same fan bois who trashed GGG for wanting to fight Mungia a 154 lbs guy is also on Canelos radar despite the fact he said. I'm gonna unify the division and he isnt fighting any Mexican boxers.

Lmfao. Trash ass fans.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    So what? You have to put your name out there. And he’s right, if Canelo really wants a challenge, why make offers to the weakest and most faded champ in Kovalev and not younger fresher guys like Bivol?

Right, because Canelo wouldn’t do that. He ducked GGG until he started looking old and still got gift decisions. Now he’s trying to cherry pick and old Kovalev who’s really there for the taking. If Canelo is willing to go up in weight to be some sort of Warrior, then fight someone who is a challenge.

Canelo would never step in the ring with Bivol. Too good and too young.
                    It's nice to still see sensible comments on this forum from time to time. You hit the nail on the head.

Comment

Why stop with Bivol??? Why not say Canelo is ducking Wilder as well???
                      Canelo walks around 185-190 pounds. https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=813965. 175 is his real weight class. Canelo's entire career, he's fooled us all by draining to low weights, so no one really knew just how big he was. It's also because he's short, people just assumed 154-160 were his real weight classes. Well he might be short, but he has the body, and I mean entire body, from his legs all the way up to his head, of a weight lifter. I read he was bossing Shabbransky in sparring and other light heavyweights, felt good in those sessions, and that's a big reason he wants to go to 175. Making 160 is also hard for him now. So Canelo is basically a 168-175 fighter at this point, comfortably, which is exactly what Bivol is. Canelo is a 168-175 who has not fought at 175 yet, Bivol is a 168-175 who has not fought at 168 yet, that's the only difference.

175 is obviously the limit though. I don't like Canelo but you will never hear me say Canelo needs to go to cruiserweight. Obviously. 175 would be his fifth division since he was a teenager, Lomachenko is currently in his 7th or 8th division since 18 years old, so... do you want to be P4P king or not? Then you have to outdo the other P4P king competitors.

It's not even about weight though. I would have rather Canelo just fought prime GGG at 160 than go to 175, but he didn't. What it's about is, where can we find prime ELITE boxers for Canelo to prove himself against now that GGG is old, and Canelo passed up that chance? There aren't any more at 160. Andrade and Charlo are hypejobs. The only one at 168 is David Benavidez who has Bivol's explosiveness but not his skill, and Benavidez is unproven. Smith is a hypejob IMO. The only ones who are actually proven A-list fighters in their PRIMES around Canelo's weight are Gvozdyk and Bivol.

I wish it wasn't that way, because it just adds in more variables, more excuses, etc, but it is what it is. The only two prime top fighters around Canelo's weight are at 175. I'm not interested in seeing him fight non-top fighters, or non-prime fighters, so what else am I supposed to ask for but 175? There's nothing else interesting. As I said, the rest of these guys are hypejobs. Charlo lost to old Korobov. Smith almost lost to a kickboxer. Andrade almost lost to Vanes and Culcay, he's like the Paulie Malignaggi of 160 pounds. Plant's power, physical strength, chin, and stamina are all big question marks. He dominated Uzcatagui early, everything went perfectly for Plant, and he still almost lost late. He can't sustain it well. Benavidez almost lost to a B-level French fighter. Yes Benavidez was maybe weight drained or injured or something, but he clearly has some holes in his game. He's got the range speed and power, prime speed and reflexes and explosiveness like Canelo has never faced, to probably beat Canelo, but he's still not a proven top guy.

I mean think about it, both Benavidez and Smith are bigger than Bivol, yet everyone would favor Bivol to beat them, especially Smith I would favor Bivol to win every single round against him. So what does that say about Smith? Do you see my point? What does Canelo beating Smith, who would lose every round to a smaller man in Bivol, prove?

Saunders almost lost to Eubank Jr, he made his name off fighting a weight drained past prime David Lemieux at 160 who couldn't make weight healthy anymore. He couldn't stop either Lemieux, even weight drained Lemieux, or Monroe Jr, who were both stopped by prime GGG.

Bivol and Gvozdyk. Those are the top prime tests out there for Canelo right now, 154 to 175. There simply is no one else. I wish there were because I have zero confidence in Canelo facing those two, but there aren't, so what else is a boxing fan left to ask for? Nothing, it's just those two.

Comment

Working...
                      X