Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does anyone want to see Canelo/GGG 3?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because both fights were tighter than 18-year-old virgin puzzy despite what the blowhards on this website want to say. Forget the punch stats, forget the rounds where one dominated the other that people want to solely focus on. These guys could fight 20 times and they'd win ten a piece on average that's who even in skill/determination/durability they are. Canelo isn't better than Golvokin and Golovkin isn't better than Canelo. 24 rounds have shown that to fans with no bullshhh agenda.

Why fight again? Because we like conclusions, argument-ending results. Neither fight gave us that.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      back in the day theyd tear up any fighter who they deeemed was making a "business decision"......then golovkin started making them and they cheer the behavior...its pathetic
      Exactly! 6 months ago they were reaking red k havok on all of us but now they are very docile! It’s been a tough road, but the truth has equalized this whole thing

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        PAC and Canelo have nations behind them, GGG has kaz fans..Filipino American, buy fights so do Mexicans..

Floyd was a great salesman,when he wore a sombrero, and stole cinco de Mayo, and sept 16, from Mexico... he was booking Venus, and picking his opponents. GGG can’t.... Canelo can.
        Lol that was off topic

that said, you know Canelo didn't beat GGG, you Cinnafanboy

Comment

Golovkin doesn't fight like a caveman (like alot of these dumb fans said he could only do that) and gets criticized for using his skillset smh

Comment

Originally posted by WhatDisButtonDo View Post
            I don't care for Canelo at all. Search my post history on here. I think the guy is overrated, which is why I'm more so mad at GGG for wasting our time.
            Vying to become a lineal, undisputed champ in any division is NEVER a waste of time. Not sure that you know much about boxing now.

Comment

Only if they're tethered at the waist with a 3' rope. Outside of that ridiculous idea, Nelo beats him up again.... zzzzzzzz
              Last edited by Curtis Harper; 07-06-2019, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X