No announcement yet.

Navy Seal acquitted of killing Isis teen, shooting Iraqi citizens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy Seal acquitted of killing Isis teen, shooting Iraqi citizens

He got off the murder charges. Military tribunal consisting of 5 marines and 2 sailors found him not guilty of murder but guilty of posing for a photo with a corpse.

its sick imo but its our fault imo aswell, we are so desensitize to this shit that it not even a thing anymore. I was noticing this with all the death threats to that AOC and its just getting written off as playful banter but its cause we are so de-sensitized to it, if you take a step back and really look it for what it is "death threats to a congressmen" regardless if you agree with her or not its not something that should be taken lightly and the offending individuals should be held accountable and prosecutor to the full extent of the law.

Comment

There was no proof. Pretty simple really. The one he was charged on was taking a pic with the dead guy along with others.
      Plus someone else said they did it.

Comment

Despicable, but I'm not surprised.

Comment

Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Good for him.
            In war, if a combatant becomes a non combatant.... cool... shoot him center mass, one to the head, engage the remaining...enemies.. honey Mae my HK....is a jealous lil hoe..
            I’ve never served in your beloved corps...nothing nice here....you uncl.. nothing nice.....
            Last edited by Zaroku; 07-02-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

it's a damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                In war, if a combatant becomes a non combatant.... cool... shot hi center mass, one to the and engage....
                I’ve never served in your beloved corps...nothing nice here....you uncl.. nothing nice.....
                I really don't see the issue.

Jesus Christ I have known person (s) who have done just as bad.

Those ****ers do the same **** too, it's just not out there in the media like this.

Comment

Can't get convicted if no one is alive to testify against you. That used to be the rule for all of us. That angle still works in the military. How long til soldiers got body cams, that you can't turn off, doe? Probably not long.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I really don't see the issue.

Jesus Christ I have known person (s) who have done just as bad.

Those ****ers do the same **** too, it's just not out there in the media like this.
                    My marine members of my family best put it don to the fullest ... then tap out social justice warrior reporters..

Mata..... transliterates as the devils field...of the field of the devil..... your uncle don’t play...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vkDFzWhYbCY

My work music..... I don’t f around
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 07-02-2019, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X