No announcement yet.

Marsellos Wilder Failed Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
    HINT/HINT just because you have a tiny pecker and used roids doesn't make you on expert on who else is using.
    Wilder will be gone by 2021.

His best win will read Ortiz at 48 who failed a pre physical fight exam....in a fight the bell saved himwhile the dumbest fan base in history cheered him on for watering down his own career. Lol
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 04-08-2019, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Wasn't his last fight in Texas? Do they even do drug testing there yet? LOL

Since it is Texas if I had to guess he probably got a NC because he fought too soon after suffering a knockout loss. He should not have been allowed to fight in the first place. Maybe he fought during a suspension period so they voided the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

Since it is Texas if I had to guess he probably got a NC because he fought too soon after suffering a knockout loss. He should not have been allowed to fight in the first place. Maybe he fought during a suspension period so they voided the fight?

Yea true that's what it had to be , not the actual reported finding.

The Wilderettes better hope it somehow gets brushed under the rug bc Wilder was counting on some enhanced performance to get to at least 225 and still be fit.

If not I just might have to change my pick here, I know Wilder cannot win his next fight at the weight he's been fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post

lol wilder gets knocked out he rushes back and gets popped for a failed drug test! Classic!

Comment

Was this official?

What was the banned substance? What was the banned substance for Monroe Jr.?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
              Was this official?

What was the banned substance? What was the banned substance for Monroe Jr.?
              From your favorite Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh4oHmAjoW4

World Boxing news is reporting it was not a PED:
              https://www.***************.net/2019...g-test-report/

Comment

Interesting

Comment

Working...
                X