Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Warren: Fury Has Wilder's Number; Will Be Better In Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is always a 50 /50 so ..............................

All depends on who does what and executes,gets lucky, has a off night ,weighs what ,etc etc.....

Fury had the element of surprise before and Wilder is tougher at 220 plus this is a fact ,iy had a lot of impact on wilders last fight and if he hits Fury like that SQUARE on when he decides to be a clown it will be lights out. Its why I would place a bet on whoever the underdog is.

Who wins ? Slight edge to Wilder if they fought next but theyre not.

IF fury TRIES to put his punches together more with actual intent on inflicting damage he should win but ? I think it will take a L for that to happen ,he just cant helop himself and I think his show boating will cost him the fight when it happens.

Comment

If Fury had Wilder's number, he wouldn't have ducked the rematch. Truth be told, he was spooked by the KO, which should have been called.

Yes, you could have the argument he out-boxed Wilder, but Wilder fought a stupid fight, and even so Fury only landed one punch more per round in the "schooling". Not impressive.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
          If Tyson had a real boxing coach, he'd have finished Wilder - but Ben Davidson/Davison is a novice and a yes man and a buddy of Tyson's.

I love how having little Ben Dover as his coach has made the relationship between him and Warren awkward, his promoters and the guys making the big money don't want that little chit kid messing up their cash cow - but Fury is so loyal.

The look on Freddie Roach's face said it all during the Wilder fight - he was just thinking "Is this kid gonna shut the hell up?" and "Oh...my...fuccing....heck...what did he just tell Tyson to do?" and "Wow what a fuccing idiot!".

I think everyone around Fury wants BenDover gone, he's a liability but Tyson is just too much of his 'buddy' to see it.
          Bull****, Davison is a good trainer and him and fury work verry well together, i see no point for Fury to change trainers. From what i hear and see, Davison knows boxing pretty well and is a great Trainer for Fury.

Comment

ADDITIONAL SPECIAL CONTENT - (free for this week only or for Platinum subscribers)
            You guys see the pre-fight presser with Fury and Schwarz? See how BenDavysen was saying something along the lines of "Tyson is the most special talent I've ever seen" or "I've never seen something like him before" and the cringe for anyone above the age of 12 (coincidentally, about how old Mr B.Dover is) could shatter a diamond.
            Oh please mr Bend Over Son, tell us all about the legendary amounts of talent you've witnessed since becoming a boxing coach all but 2 weeks ago. Fuccing lol at him, prayers and well wishes to Arum and Warren for having to put up with him (especially to Warren - thin ice buddy)
            Now you've went into grasping-at-straws territory. Relax. Your hero Wilder will have a few more high $$ bouts after Fury embarrasses him, no worries. He'll retire comfortably. LOL

Comment

The thing Wilder fans seem to forget is, without that punch... their hero is very limited. Yes, he is dangerous all 12 rounds. Any true fan can see that. He never stops trying. But with Fury there is a boxer who can go into more and more levels. And like Warren said... Fury is a natural at pure boxing ability. Any fan has to admit his speed and accuracy is above and beyond most HWs through boxing history.

To me it looks like Wilder either has hit a wall, or he's close to it. Meanwhile... Fury keeps improving. We're going to see an excellent rematch that, yes, obviously could go either way... but I think Tyson will show he is even a better boxer than in fight #1, and will bewilder Deontay throughout.

Comment

Things are simple... Wilder fought two good boxers in Ortiz and Fury, and got out-boxed... until he caught them with his right...

... In case he fights Ortiz again, Wilder will KO him much earlier...

... in the rematch, Fury is likely to come in a better shape and conditioning... he will try, at best, to alternate boxing with clinching... But I can't see Fury going for the kill... Therefore, Wilder will catch him with the right, eventually...

Comment

Wilder tries pump himself up with belief he will get to fury earlier next time as has fury number. That he beat fury with long count?
                  But feel deep down I think wilder knows fury might be a lot better also. That he blew the opportunity to beat 70% fury.
                  We will see

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                    Now you've went into grasping-at-straws territory. Relax. Your hero Wilder will have a few more high $$ bouts after Fury embarrasses him, no worries. He'll retire comfortably. LOL
                    Grasping at straws territory? Lol. My hero Wilder? Lmao.

Hard to grasp at straws when they are all up inside your ass

Comment

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Grasping at straws territory? Lol. My hero Wilder? Lmao. Hard to grasp at straws when they are all up inside your ass
                      Nah... you just got called for drifting into grandiose b.s. territory, that's all. And too bad you have to even go further into twisted mode with your lame comeback. Go back to sleep friend. LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X