No announcement yet.

10mil Illegal Streaming NSB optimism, examples from Fury vs Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10mil Illegal Streaming NSB optimism, examples from Fury vs Wilder

Interesting... if it’s DAZN news most people say it’s bad...but if it’s PBC people were ecstatic about Wilder’s 10 million illegal streams!

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
    I streamed it. If they priced it like they do in the UK ($20-25), I would have bought it.
    Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
    I think they'll be happy with that. Find out a way to smother illegal streaming and Wilder-Fury II will do big numbers.
    Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    This is good sign for the rematch. People will always watch fights/sports through illegal streams, but the fight delivered and some of those folks that didn't purchase the fight, will purchase the rematch.
    Originally posted by True That View Post
    Woo-Hoo!!!!!!! Illegal Streaming, The American Way!
    Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    wow thats alot....

maybe they let it "slide" that way they can get the viewership up for "next time"
    Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    ... now: can you imagine how many illegal streams were for Floyd vs Pac?...

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Interesting... if it’s DAZN news most people say it’s bad...but if it’s PBC people were ecstatic about Wilder’s 10 million illegal streams!
    link please or thread gets closed

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      link please or thread gets closed
      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...6#post19331576

Comment

I'm not sure why you included my post. I streamed Wilder-Fury. If it was priced at $20-25, I would have bought it. I didn't stream Joshua-Ruiz. I watched the highlights on YouTube after the fight was over.

Comment

I'm not sure why you included my post. I streamed Wilder-Fury. If it was priced at $20-25, I would have bought it. I didn't stream Joshua-Ruiz. I watched the highlights on YouTube after the fight was over.
          lol. ''boxing USA..''

Andy Ruiz Jr. is an American Heavyweight Champ with a good boxing pedigree. Jacobs is American too. You could've saw both Jacobs and Ruiz for $19.99, all inclusive, for your supposed theory of ''if it was priced...''

You're not a real boxing fan. sorry to break it to you. It's best you don't post such rubbish things as you did. Be like bigjavi973. He supports all boxing and recognizes real.

Comment

Lmao exposed

Comment

lol. ''boxing USA..''

Andy Ruiz Jr. is an American Heavyweight Champ with a good boxing pedigree. Jacobs is American too. You could've saw both Jacobs and Ruiz for $19.99, all inclusive, for your supposed theory of ''if it was priced...''

You're not a real boxing fan. sorry to break it to you. It's best you don't post such rubbish things as you did. Be like bigjavi973. He supports all boxing and recognizes real.

You're breaking my heart.

Comment

You're breaking my heart.
                Lol. “USA Boxing.” Root for Ruiz and all other Americans. Don’t be a poser

Comment

Lol. “USA Boxing.” Root for Ruiz and all other Americans. Don’t be a poser

I only root for Native Americans.

Comment

I only root for Native Americans.
                    I root for guys who Duck $100 million

Comment

Working...
                    X